Latest Advanced Server version: Patch Notes 1.4.18
Advanced Server is a test server for Mobile Legends in which newer content are released first. This server is separate from Original Server, thus heroes, skins, etc that player have in one server will not carry over to another. To enter this server, the player must at least be level 20 and there is empty slot in the server.
Here you will find Patch Notes for Advanced Server. These changes are all highly tentative and are all subject to change. Either append or update this information for the new Advanced Server update.
PLEASE REFRAIN FROM USING INFORMATION FROM THIS PAGE ELSEWHERE ON THE SITE.
[Cyan Finch] - Ling is coming to the Advanced Server as a free hero (Limited). Unavailable for purchasing.
Hero Specialty: An Nimble Assassin
- Skill 1 - [Finch Poise]: Ling casts his Qinggong (Lightness Skill), leaping to the wall. Ling has a superb lightness skill so that he can jump from wall to wall (without CD) till he lands on the ground.
- Skill 2 - [Defiant Sword]: Ling charges in the designated direction and stabs the nearby enemies at his destination, dealing 70 / 95 / 120 / 145 / 170 / 195 (+100% Total Physical Attack) points of Physical Damage. The stabbing attack will be identified as a Basic Attack with extra 25% Crit Chance, so it can trigger ATK Effects.
If Ling casts this skill when he is on the wall, he will dash to a designated spot on the ground, dealing 70 / 95 / 120 / 145 / 170 / 195 (+100% Total Physical Attack) points of Physical Damage to enemies within a small area. If this attack deals crit damage, enemies within the area will be slowed by 30% for 1s.
- Ultimate - Tempest of Blades: Ling leaps up and casts his superb sword skill for 2.5s, during which he becomes invincible and can move freely, dealing 250 / 400 / 550 (+200% Total Physical Attack) points of Physical Damage to enemies within the area of effect, knocking the central enemy into the air for 1s, and generating a Sword Field that lasts for 5s. At the edge of the Sword Field, there will be 4 field eyes Tempest of Blades. By touching the field eye, Ling can reset the CD of Defiant Sword and restore 5 Lightness Points.
- Passive - Cloud Walker: Ling's superb lightness skill helps him leap from wall to wall. Ling needs to consume relative Lightness Points to cast his lightness skill. When resting on the wall, Ling restores 2 Lightness Points per second. Every time Ling deals damage to enemies, he restores 5 Lightness Points.
[Black Tortoise] - Baxia is coming to the Advanced Server as a free hero (Limited). Unavailable for purchasing.
Hero Specialty: A Tank with high mobility and excellent sustained damage.
- Passive - [Baxia Mark]:
Baxia will mark enemies hit by his skills with "Baxia Mark", reducing the regen effect of them by 50% for 4s.
- Skill 1 - [Baxia-Shield Unity]:
Baxia retracts himself into his shield and accelerates forward. When hitting an enemy unit , he will deal 150(+60%Total Magic Power) Magical Damage to it and nearby enemies, stunning the hit target for 0.5 seconds, and knocking other nearby enemies target back. During the process of accelerating forward, use this skill again to launch Baxia upward so that he can cross obstacles and enemy minions. When leaping up, if there is an enemy hero under Baxia, he will strike down this hero, dealing 200(+80%Total Magic Power) Magical Damage to this hero and nearby enemies, stunning the hit target for 1 seconds, and knocking off.
- Skill 2 - [Shield of Spirit]:
Baxia throws his shield forward (the shield will disappear once it hits upon an enemy hero), dealing 300(+60%Total Magic Power) Magical Damage to enemies along the way and marking them for 2 seconds. This skill can be used again in a short time. If the shield hits a marked enemy, the CD will be reduced by 85%.
- Ultimate - [Tortoise's Puissance]:
Baxia deploys a frontal shield and dashed forward crazily, increasing his Movement Speed by 30% for 10 seconds, at the same time, creates a lava path along the way he dashes, dealing 60(+60%Total Magic Power) Magical Damage to enemies on the path.
[Wings of Vengeance] - Pharsa is revamped in the Advanced Server as a free hero (Limited). Unavailable for purchasing.
- Passive -[Energy Enhanced]: After casting 2 skills, Pharsa's next skill will be enhanced and gain extra effects.
- Skill 1 -[Wings by Wings]: [Passive]: Every once in a while, Verri deals extra Magic Damage and slows the target down when Pharsa is casting Basic Attack.
[Active]: Pharsa turns to a mist around Verri, flying over terrain during the duration of the skill. Once controlled, this state will end immediately. If this skill is enhanced, the flying speed will be increased.
- Skill 2 - [Energy Impact]:
Pharsa released magic energy in the targeted direction, dealing Magic Damage to the enemies hit. If this skill is enhanced, it will deal more damage to enemies hit and immobilize them.
- Ultimate - [Feathered Air Strike]:
Pharsa flies into mid-air and launches several rounds of air raids in the target for a period of time. Each round of air raid deals Magic Damage to enemies in the area. If this skill is enhanced, it will deal more damage to enemies hit and immobilize them. Unfortunately, Pharsa can only launch 3 rounds of air raids.
- 1.[Lancelot] New Skin - [Floral Knight]. Diamond 899. Launch week 30% Diamonds OFF. Available from 00:00, September 29th (Server Time).
[Lancelot] and her new Skin - [Floral Knight] will be in a bundle. Launch week 30% Diamonds OFF. Available from 00:00. September 29th (Server Time).
- 2.[Selena] Skin - [Double Identity]. Obtainable in Starlight Purchasing. Available from October 1st (Server time).
- 3.[Hayabusa] Skin - [Shadow of Obscurity]. Obtainable in Lucky Box. Available from October 5th to October 10th (Server Time)
Server Time 2019/8/30 05:01:00 to 2019/9/6 05:00:00 (Tap the Settings button on the top-right corner of the home screen to check.) 8 Free Heroes: Rafaela; Franco; Bane: Alpha; Vexana; Helcurt; Lancelot; Guinevere 6 Extra Starlight Member Heroes: Clint; Lesley; Johnson; Kimmy; Aldous; Badang
Server Time 2019/9/6 05:01:00 to 2019/9/13 05:00:00 (Tap the Settings button on the top-right corner of the home screen to check.) 8 Free Heroes: Harith; Claude; Hanzo; Aldous; Roger; Zhask; Leomord; Kadita
6 Extra Starlight Member Heroes: Lapu-Lapu; Angela; Harley; Martis; Kagura; Belerick
Optimized the animation effects when heroes knock back enemies.
- Basic Attack damage at Lv.1 increased from 119 to 125. Attack Growth of each level decreased from 13.25 to 11.6.
- Finch Poise: Crit Chance provided by Passive adjusted from 2.5%-15% to 5%-15%. Energy consumption adjusted from 30-20 to 30-25.
- Defiant Sword: Basic Damage increased from 100-200 to 120-220. Physical Bonus decreased from 70% to 65%.
- Tempest of Blades: Basic Damage increased from 250-550 to 300-500.
- Physical Defense at Lv.1 increased from 18 to 20.
- Burst Fireball: Basic Damage of the first explosion adjusted from 250-500 to 300-500. The duration of Slowing Effect decreased from 1.5s to 1s. Basic Damage of the second explosion adjusted from 150-300 to 150-250. Magic Scaling of the second explosion decreased from 60% to 40%. The delay time of explosion decreased from 1.5s to 1s. The CD adjusted from 2.5-2s to 1.8s at all levels.
- Searing Torrent: Magic Scaling of torrent increased from 60% to 80%. Basic Damage of firewall adjusted from 100-160 to 125-200. Firewall appeared within 4s instead of 5s. Vengeance Flame: Now Valir can cast this skill immediately. Greatly decreased the CD and the duration of this skill. The CD decreased from 45-35s to 30-24s. Mana cost decreased from 150-200 to 100-150. The number of Vengeance Flames decreased from 6 to 4. The duration decreased from 12s to 10s. Movement Bonus decreased from 6s to 5s.
- Baxia Mark: Final Damage Deduction increased from 22-50 to 28-56. Now True Damage (including damage from Turrets) will not be reduced.
- Baxia-Shield Unity: Basic Damage adjusted from 250-375/360-510 to 280-380/380-530. Magic Scaling adjusted from 60%/80% to 55%/75%. Shield of Spirit: Basic Damage adjusted from 100-250 to 125-250.
- Tortoise's Puissance: Final Damage Deduction adjusted from 60%/70%/80% to 75% at all levels. The CD increased from 30/25/20s to 30/27.5/25s. Fixed an issue where this skill didn't show properly. Updated his display in Card, Portrait and Avatar.
- Race Advantage: The duration of Silence increased from 0.8s to 1.5s. The CD increased from 3s to 4s. Deadly Stinger: Basic Damage of each stinger adjusted from 160 + SkillLevel40 to 220 + SkillLevel30.
- Physical Defense at Lv.1 increased from 10 to 12. Optimized standby and move motions in the battlefield.
- HP Growth increased from 133 to 174.
- Stardust Shock: Basic Damage adjusted from 190+SkillLevel30 to 220+SkillLeve1.25.
- Rotary Impact: Beta's Physical ATK Bonus from Equipment increased from 0.4 to 0.9.
- Windblow: Basic Damage adjusted from 310 + SkillLevel50 to 370+ SkillLevel1.40
- Optimized the effects that enemies targeted Lesley when casting Master of Camouflage.
- Optimized the performance when casting Soul Lock to hit one target.
1. First MLBB World Cup is just around the corner! 16 teams from 14 countries will fight for the champion!. Stay tuned for our Ml Tournament and support your favourite team! We will change the map from the Celestial Palace to M1 Top Honor in the next 2 months.
1. Flaming Shot: It will be temporarily removed and replaced with a new Battle Skill -Arcane Circle. 2. Arcane Circle: Summons an Arcane Circle, increasing the Magic Attack by 30% till the Circle disappears. The Circle lasts for 3s. If the summoner goes out of the Circle, the Circle will disappear immediately.
1. Raptor Machete: Fixed an issue where Breakout effect might be permanently disabled when the hero died.
1. CHESS-TD: Since the launch of CHESS-TD in Advanced Server, this mode is popular among many players. In this update, we will optimize the game experience and balance of CHESS-TD mode. Hope you can still join the test and provide your suggestions to us. Here are the detailed adjustments:
A. Now when one hero is upgraded to 3 stars, this hero won't appear in Shop again. B. Greatly decreased the drop rate of 1-Gold and 2-Gold Heroes when players are at Lv.7, 8 and 9. C. Greatly increased the drop rate of 4-Gold Heroes when players are at Lv.7, 8 and 9.
A. Greatly adjusted the Synergy of Elf. Now 2 Elves can only deal 50% damage of split arrows. 4 Elves deal 100% damage of split arrows, the number of split arrows increased to 3. B. Greatly improved the logic of split arrows. Now split arrows will attack enemies 360 degrees around the hero. C. Reworked the Synergy of 6 Mages. When there are 6 Mages in the battlefield, all Mages' Basic Attacks will be accompanied by an additional magic bullet, which deals Magic Damage based on ATK.
A. Greatly increased the HP of 1-star and 2-star heroes in the late game. B. Slightly increased the damage dealt by 1-star heroes. Slightly decreased the damage dealt by 3-star heroes. C. Decreased the damage dealt by some heroes when they reached 2 stars, including Angela and Ruby. D. Greatly decreased the ATK Speed of Terizla and adjusted his ATK effects. E. Increased the damage of some 2-Gold heroes, including Eudora and Jawhead. F. Decreased the damage of some 1-Gold heroes, including Helcurt.
A. Lv.3 Spoils will not be refreshed in the fifth wave.
[Art Performance] A. Optimized the overall vision. Now players can see the HP bar of 3-star heroes. B. Fixed an issue where the models of some 3-star heroes were too big. C. Fixed an issue where some patterns did not match when some slots were up. D. Fixed an issue where some uncolored models appeared in the battlefield.
1. Mythic Draft Countdown:
A. After 7 days of each season, the "Mythic Draft" will be available for all Mythic players. B. Mythic Draft allows each team to ban 3 heroes in the selection stage. C. Mythic Draft Countdown will be tested in Advanced Server from September 6th to 9th. 3 Ban feature will be temporarily unavailable and available again after the countdown ends. D. Added illustration pictures of Mythic Placement matches and Mythic Draft.
2. Decreased the time to enter or exit [Hero - Demonstration]. Added more heroes' Skill demonstration.
- Mobile Legends: Bang Bang