|“||Star football player from the Eruditio||”|
Bruno, the Protector is a hero in Mobile Legends: Bang Bang.
|Level 1||Level 15|
|Attack Speed Ratio||80%||-|
|Critical Damage Reduction||0%|
|This article or section may contain retroactive continuity (retcon), of which the facts are adjusted, ignored, or contradicted by the following article(s): Eruditio, Lethal Nexus.|
|“||The boy, who guards Eruditio with football.||”|
Born into poverty, Bruno lost his legs in an accident. After which Eruditio created a pair of artificial legs for him. In gratitude to the City of Scholars, Bruno vowed to guard the city for the rest of his life.
Growing up in the slums, Bruno was always thinner than his peers. These circumstances never stopped him from having a heart filled with freedom. However, during a tragic accident, Bruno lost his two legs while saving the life of his partner. Sadly, this event caused Bruno to lose all hope in life.
The scholars of Antoinerei heard of Bruno's inspiring story and commended him for his bravery. Empathized with his tragedy and out of strong compassion, the scholars of used the City's latest technology to create synthetic legs for Bruno. When Bruno took his first step, he was shocked by this strange feeling of his synthetic legs, but was amazed by how running felt like flying.
To express his gratitude, Bruno vowed to protect Antoinerei till the day he dies. They elated City's scholars quickly developed an energy ball as Bruno's main weapon, specifically to be used with his synthetic legs. From that day forward, any invader who set foot in Antoinerei was met by Bruno's relentless attack. The city people came to call him, "The Protector of Antoinerei".
- Antoinerei is the previous name of Eruditio. The name change is not considered as canon. It was only changed due to changes in storyline after the introduction of Jade Path event. and the
|“||Bruno loves to run, but an accident has left him legless forever. When he was in despair, Eruditio used [top-notch] technology to shape a pair of mechanical legs for him, giving him the ability to run again. So he joined the Eruditio Rangers, vowing to guard the city with his life. In this riot, Bruno always fights in the front line of the battle.||”|
Bruno gains 2% extra Crit Chance each time he deals damage with his skills [and enhanced Basic Attack] (up to 10 stacks). Bruno has higher Physical Attack but only gains 80% extra Attack Speed from all sources.
- Stack(s) lasts for 5 seconds; time resets by stacking more of or retaining it.
Damage Slow | Type: Physical Basic ATK
Bruno kicks a Powerball on his next Basic Attack, dealing 145–320 (+100% Total Physical Attack) Physical Damage to the target and slowing them by 30% for 0.5 seconds.
The Powerball then bounces back toward Bruno and lands on the ground. He or allied heroes can retrieve the Powerball , after which he can perform another enhanced Basic Attack and have the cooldown of Flying Tackle reduced by 1 second.
- The enhanced basic attack lasts for 5 seconds or until consumed.
- The Powerball can only be retrieved from the ground for two seconds otherwise it will disappear.
- If the target unit is killed before the powerball reaches it, the powerball will disappear, hence will not bounce back and land on the ground to be picked up.
Bruno makes a slide tackle in the target direction dealing 140–265 (+40% Total Physical Attack) Physical Damage to enemies in his path and stunning them for 0.5 seconds.
If the Powerball is bouncing back, Bruno also draws the powerball toward him.
Wave of the World
Burst CC | Type: Physical Skill
Bruno kicks his Energy Ball at the target enemy hero, 250–450 (+83% Total Physical Attack) Physical Damage and knocking them back. The Energy Ball then bounces between nearby enemies up to 10 times, each time dealing 150–270 (+50% Total Physical Attack) Physical Damage. Each hit also reduces the enemy's Physical Defense by 4%–8% for 8 seconds (up to 3 stacks).
- He's the first and only hero to have abilities based on a sport (football). He's also the only hero who never uses his hands in attacking.
- He is one of the heroes who doesn't have a basic skin.
- His "Vanguard Elite" skin features the colors of Brazil national Football team.
- Before its redesign, it heavily resembled Brazilian football player Neymar.
- "Mobilelegends: Bang Bang". Retrieved 14 June 2022 – via play.mobilelegends.com.