|This article has little information about it as of now. Please help improve this article if you can.|
- 1 Events
- 2 Official Tournaments
- 3 Other Tournaments
- 4 Regional Tournaments
- 5 North America
- 6 Professional Squads
- 7 References
515 Unite is an annual global campaign launched and initiated in integrating online and offline Mobile Legends such as cosplay and roadshows. The theme song for Mobile Legends 515 Unite 2019 event was "Bang Bang", sung by Shorelle. In May 2020, Moontoon further released "Party Legends" on YouTube, Spotify and other streaming services.
However, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the 515 campaign for 2020 was limited to online events and competitions, alone.
Crazy Legends: Charity Homestand
In April 2020, Moontoon parterned with Save the Children Phillipines to help young children in need, due to the 2020 Luzon enhanced community quarantine, by an online streaming event called Crazy Legends: Charity Homestand. More than twenty streamers participated, including Dogie, ChooxTV, Z4pnu, and Eric Tai.
Tournaments refers to all MLBB tournament held by developer whether it is in-game (MCL) or seasonal events.
Official Mobile Legends Tournaments, including the Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Southeast Asian Competition(MSC) have been consistently held in the Southeast Asian region. Additionally, they conduct and have their own local leagues, such as the Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Professional League(MPL).
- Main article: Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Championship League
MCL (MLBB Championship League) is an online league where all players can participate in it and it begins every Saturday. To join, you need an MCL ticket.
- Main article: Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Southeast Asia Cup
MSC is one of official tournaments held in Southeatern Asia region only.
- Main article: Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Professional League
MPL Mobile Legends is the one of the highest Mobile Legends tournament organized by Moonton in each country with professional player squads as its participants.
- Main article: One Esports MPL Invitational
One Esports MPL Invitational or MPL Invitational is a 2020 international Mobile Legends tournament hosted by Moonton featuring One Esports.
MLBB World Championship
- Main article: Mobile Legends: Bang Bang World Championship
The first ever Mobile Legends World Championship, dubbed as the M1, was held in Axiata Arena in Kuala Lampur, Malaysia from 15 to 17 November 2019. The competition featured 16 teams across the world to battle out for a prize pool of US$250,000. At the end of the tournament, EVOS Legends of Indonesia won the championship title against Rex Regum Qeon of the same country. EVOS Legends received the lion’s share of $80,000 (with $3,000 for the MVP), took home the M1 badge and medals and got tributes in the game.
M2 was teased in December first and the details were announced in random days of the month. The tournament was held in Shangri-La Hotel in Singapore from 18 to 24 January 2021. It featured 12 teams from 9 countries to fight for the $300,000 prize pool. Bren Esports of the Philippines won the championship title against Burmese Ghouls of Myanmar at the end of the event. Bren Esports earned the highest prize pool share of $140,000 (with $3,000 for the MVP), brought home the M2 badge and medals and will soon get tributes in the game.
In late 2021, M3 began and was held also in Singapore in Suntec Singapore Convention & Exhibition Centre. It featured 16 teams and the prize pool was increased from US$ 300,000 to US$ 800,000. 2 Filipino teams, Blacklist International and Onic PH would later enter the grandfinals, with Blacklist claiming the title after a 4-0 clean sweep against Onic PH, the first ever clean sweep in the M-World series.
LIGA LATAM is the first ever regional tournament outside Southeast Asia and the western counterpart of MSC. 8 teams participate in this tournament and has a prize pool of ~US$ 30,000+.
Mobile Legends was one among the first games to be included as a medal event for esports, at the 2019 Southeast Asian Games.
- The Nationals, a franchised esports league in the Philippines, include Mobile Legends.
- LIGA2KONTRIBIDA, a street battle event, was held at SM City North EDSA and SM Mall of Asia with Nadine Lustre, as a brand ambassador. It was the second season of MLBB LIGA in the Philippines, introduced in 2018 and was continued, due to its great success. MLBB LIGA tournaments are offline events, aimed for fans and non-professional players.
- AMobile Legends: Bang Bang corporate league was added into the Philippines pro Gaming League, an esports event organized by Globe Telecom and MET Events.
- Celebrity streamers like Alodia Gosiengfiao, Ako si Dogie, Le Josette, Moymoy, Palaboy, MRVii Gaming, SoldMB, Yasumeow, Yakou, YuriGaming, and Z4pnu were given numerous challenges, designed by Moonton, during live streams via Crazy Legends, an event in partnership with Facebook Gaming.
- Open Kitchen Kagitingan League, a Mobile Legends tournament with a prize pool of ₱100,00, was hosted on October 2019.
- Star Magic, once hosted a Mobile Legends event with 4 teams of celebrities, including The Voice Kids winner, Elha Nympha, Myrtle Sarrosa, and actor Zaijian Jaranilla, being captained by streamers and professional ML:BB gamers such as, Rojean delos Reyes, Bianca Yao, Billy "Z4pnu" Alfonzo, and Lance "Mr. Vii" Vicencio.
- SM City Cebu hosted Cyberzone Game Fest 2019, with a Mobile Legends Tournament.
- MDL: Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Development League is the official tournament from Moonton, which is a level 2 MLBB professional esports event in Indonesia. MDL is a place to grow and produce new talents and players.
- MLCC: MLCC is a national scale tournament specifically for amateur level which is officially supported by universities in Indonesia. This event is also an official tournament held by Moonton as the publisher of Mobile Legends. Since it was held on January 31, 2020, there have been around 2000 teams that have joined in this event.
- President Cup Esports: President Cup Esports is a tournament whose committee comes from the Office of the Presidential Staff (KSP), the Creative Economy Agency (Bekraf), the Ministry of Youth and Sports (Kemenpora) and the Ministry of Communication and Information (Kemenkominfo) collaborates with IESPL as one of the largest and most trusted esports event organizers in Indonesia. The competition is aim to find and develop new esports talents so that they can excel at national and international level tournaments.
- Wonderful Indonesia Heroine Championship: Wonderful Indonesia Heroine ('Srikandi' in Indonesia) Championship (WISC) is a Mobile Legends Ladies tournament in 2021 in collaboration between ASENSI and DYNDRA PROMOSINDO.
After conquering Southeast Asia, Moonton is expanding professional Mobile Legends: Bang Bang to North America. The North America Challenger Cup (NACC) is the first community tournament for Mobile Legends in the region and was held from April 13-18, 2021 with a total prize pool of US$10,000. The NACC will be the first of many MLBB events in the region, with ByteDance’s acquisition of Moonton opening opportunities for the game to enter the global market.
There are 16 teams from three different countries participating in the NACC:
- Lethal Esports
- The Simpsons
- Team Gosu
- S2 Esports
- Nine O’Clock
- Los Mariachis
- Sleyers Toxic
- Aether Explicit
- Main article: Squads