Estes, Moon Elf King is a hero in Mobile Legends: Bang Bang.
|Level 1||Level 15|
|Attack Speed Ratio||100%||-|
|Critical Damage Reduction||0%|
|This article or section may contain retroactive continuity (retcon), of which the facts are adjusted, ignored, or contradicted by the following article(s): Miya § Story, Belerick § Story. (30 March 2022)|
|“||Elf King who rules the Moon Elves||”|
The Elf King, who ruled the Moon Elves, fell into a deep sleep after contracting a serious injury of the Second Plane War. When the moon elves were once again in imminent danger because of the awakening of the abyss, he woke up early on a night of lightning and Thunder.
At the habitat of the moon elves, somewhere west of the Moonlake, lies the legendary Emerald Woodland, which was the birthplace of the first generation of elves. Every elven king was born in the Tree of Life at the center of the Emerald Woodland.
The elven king of the current generation is the unique Estes, who was badly hurt during the second plain war and had to go into deep sleep in the Emerald Woodland. Moon elves lost the guidance from their king ever since that day. When the flames of wars between humans and orcs burned on this peaceful woodland, the young Moonlight Archer, MIya, stood up and gathered the rest of the elves to protect their homeland.
However, the dominator of dark Abyss is thirsty for more believers and the dark force has been growing stronger in secret. Seduced by the Blood Queen, Alice, some young elves have fallen. The race of moon elves was once again at stake which outraged the great elven king! During a night of great thunder and lightning, Estes woke up. He's strict but benevolent, and empowered with the strength by the sacred moonlight to protect his people and to support his allies. With the Code of Moonlight in his hands, he swore to repel every enemy who dares to violate his homeland.
Scripture of the Moon Elf
Code of Moon Elves will charge energy into Estes slowly. When it stacks up to 100, it will improve his next Basic Attack, dealing 250 (+150% Total Physical Attack) (+150% Total Magic Power) Critical Magic Damage to the target and 125 (+50% Total Physical Attack) (+75% Total Magic Power) Critical Magic Damage enemies around it and slowing them by 60% for 1.5 seconds.
- The default recharge speed for Scripture of the Moon Elf is 6.6667 stacks/second; stacks can be 100 in 15 seconds.
- Enhanced basic attack deals basic attack damage, but the follow-up damage deals skill damage.
- Enhanced basic attacks can crit to turrets, but it cannot be targeted with the follow-up attack.
- Enhanced basic attack and its follow-up damage does not benefit from critical damage attribute.
- The icon for Scripture of the Moon Elf is a book (or code), which was the precursor of Estes' current scroll (or scripture).
- "Code of the Moon Elves" was the previous name of Scripture of the Moon Elf. The old name in the skill description is may be overlooked.
HEAL | Type: Heal
Estes restores 250–400 (+70% Total Magic Power) HP for the target hero immediately, and links himself to the target for 3 seconds, slowly restoring 325–450 (+30% Total Magic Power) HP for the target. Linking with an ally will also increase his own Physical Attack and Magic Power [by 50% of ally's respective attributes] (scales with the number of linked heroes and their attributes), his Movement Speed by 15%, and Code of Moon Elves' recharge speed [by 250% per ally linked with]. Being too far from the target will break the link.
Enhanced: Estes restores 500–800 (+140% Total Magic Power) HP for the target hero immediately, and links himself to the target for 8 seconds, slowly restoring 1170–1620 (+105% Total Magic Power) HP for the target. Linking with an ally will also increase his own Physical Attack and Magic Power [by ? of ally's respective attributes] (scales with the number of linked heroes and their attributes), his Movement Speed by 15%, and Code of Moon Elves' recharge speed. Being too far from the target will break the link.
- Sustained healing from Moonlight Immersion restores 50 / 56 / 62 / 68 / 74 / 80 (+6% Total Magic Power) HP for the target, up to 5 times.
- Casting Blessing of Moon Goddess cancels the active Moonlight Immersion and replaced by Enhanced Moonlight Immersion over time.
- An ally linked by Blessing of Moon Goddess will still benefit from the heal of Moonlight Immersion but only from Basic Healing, as Sustained Healing cannot be stacked.
- Upon activation of Blessing of Moon Goddess, enhanced Moonlight Immersion's cooldown will be reduced to 20%, and does not cost mana.
- Sustained healing from enhanced Moonlight Immersion restores 78 / 84 / 90 / 96 / 102 / 108 (+7% Total Magic Power) HP for the target, up to 15 times.
- An ally linked by Blessing of Moon Goddess will still benefit from the heal of enhanced Moonlight Immersion but only from Basic Healing, as Sustained Healing cannot be stacked.
- If Estes casts the enhanced Moonlight Immersion lately to an ally, it will end prematurely as soon as the 8-second duration ends.
- This won't work by healing Estes himself, hence he will benefit from the heal even after the duration of Blessing of Moon Goddess ends. The default and enhanced Moonlight Immersion's Sustained Healing can be simultaneously stacked this way, if Estes has enough cooldown reduction to cast the default one.
Domain of Moon Goddess
CC AoE | Type: Magic Skill
Estes drops a flood of moonlight upon the designated area, dealing 350–600 (+70% Total Magic Power) Magic Damage to enemy units within it. Afterwards, it turns to a domain of Moon Goddess. Enemies will be slowed by 90% for 1.5 seconds when they touch the barrier of the domain area. (This Slowing Effect will disappear slightly with the time.)
- The slow effect decays rapidly.
Blessing of Moon Goddess
BUFF HEAL | Type: Heal
Estes casts enhanced Moonlight Immersion immediately to all allied heroes nearby. Within the next 8 seconds, Moonlight Immersion will be enhanced, and Estes will regenerate 1260–1640 (+105% Total Magic Power) HP continuously.
- Activating this skill restores 500 / 560 / 620 / 680 / 740 / 800 (+140% Total Magic Power) HP (scales with Moonlight Immersion level) to the surrounding heroes, including himself, slowly restoring 84 / 96 / 108 (+7% Total Magic Power) HP for the target, up to 15 times.
- Enhanced Moonlight Immersion on Blessing of Moon Goddess cannot be casted if Moonlight Immersion (Skill 1) has not yet been learned (or the skill is lv. 0).
- Estes is the only hero who can benefit from his allies' stats; Moonlight Immersion allows him to benefit from a portion of the allied hero's attack stats for the duration.
- He has the highest amount of heal in the game at Level 15
- When Estes was first released, he held a book in his hand. This was later replaced with a scroll, but it can still be seen in his Passive Icon.
- He has the least HP, of 2221.