Fighters are close range combatants that possess a mix of offensive and defensive capabilities. While they don't have as much utility as a tank or as much damage as an assassin, a fighter's damage will add up over time to make it a major threat. Each fighter has a unique blend of mobility, damage, disruption and durability. Fighter is an intermediate melee heroes, between Tank durability or Assassin damage, hence make fighter serve as multi purpose combatant, such as Semi Tank, Crowd Controller, or Tank and Assassin.
Fighters are classified into three types: pure, primary, and secondary.
Because they have no other role, these heroes are full fighters.
These heroes are mainly fighters who can also be used for a different purpose.
Because they are used in a different way than a fighter's main purpose, these heroes are half-fighter.
- and are the only fighters with large lifestealing abilities (not given by equipment or emblems).
- is the only one who can transform in the early game and change his mode of attack.
- is only the hero can throw any hero (allied and enemy alike), monster or minion (excluding Turtle and Lord).
- is the only hero who can summon clones of himself (only for a limited time like Guinevere's 2nd skill).
- Deadly Catch can damage a defensive turret. is the only fighter, as well as the only hero in general, whose
- Valkyrie Descent and Chieftain's Rage respectively).
and are the only heroes that switch to a different weapon when using their ultimate skills (
- However, Chieftain's Rage was replaced to Bravest Fighter in revamped Patch 1.5.24. 's ultimate
- This should not be confused with switches form entirely.
- , , , , and are the the only fighters who are unplayable in Mayhem Mode.
- Phantom Steed.
is the only hero who can change his mode of moving by executing his first
- He is also the only hero to have different abilities for him and his steed.
- Tank/ Support hero. Since his latest revamp, he had no longer had a tank role. He is a Fighter/ Support hero.
was formerly a
- Kaja is the first hero received the Support role with the Fighter hybrid.
- Manny Pacquiao's Collaboration Heroes & Skins. is labelled as
- is the only hero that has three health bars.
- , and are the only fighter heroes with more than 3 active abilities in a singular form.
- , , , , and are the only fighters are female.
- The Fighter/ Mage Hybrid was removed in Patch 1.4.94 due to the addition of Magic Damage Specialty. Only and are affected.
- Since that change, Fighter/ Mage hero. is the only
- Pure Fighter in Patch 1.4.94. 's role was changed to
- Pure Fighter in Patch 1.5.46 and 's role was changed to
- 6 of the fighters have Season Exclusive skins: , , , , , and .
- KOF. , and are the only Fighters who got the SNK Collaboration Skin of
- Star Wars and can only available purchase and authorized in the regions areas: Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam, Myanmar, Cambodia, Brunei, Laos, East Timor, and Japan. & are the only Fighters who got the Collaboration Skin of
- 3 of the fighters have Zodiac skins: - Capricorn, - Aries and - Leo
- 5 of the fighters have Squad skins:
- Despite Orange Buff and War Axe refer to her as a mage in battle for unknown reasons, whether it's unintentional or intentional. 's role as a fighter,