The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
There are currently 26 Fighters in 6 categories in the game (Fighters, Fighter/Assassins, Tank/Fighters, Fighter/Marksman, Fighter/Mage, Support/Fighter).
- 3 of the fighters have Season Exclusive skins: Alucard, Hilda, and Alpha.
- Alucard and Ruby are the only fighters with large lifestealing abilities (not given by equipment or emblems)
- Balmond, Hilda, and Masha are the only Fighter/Tank Hybrid Class heroes in the game. Additionally, they are some of the few heroes that can heal themselves with their skills without specific equipment, along with Alpha, and Dyrroth (through 3rd basic attack).
- Jawhead is only the hero can throw any hero (allied and enemy alike), monster or minion (excluding Turtle and Lord).
- His allies can no longer be thrown when his allies have Odd Potion
- Roger is the only Marksman/Fighter Hybrid Class hero, meaning he can play both defensively and offensively.
- Sun is the only hero who can summon clones of himself.
- Guinevere can also summon herself but it has limited-time to vanish.
- Bane is the only fighter, as well as the only hero in general, whose ultimate skill can damage a defensive turret.
- Freya and Lapu-Lapu are the only heroes that switch to a different weapon when using their ultimate.
- This should not be confused with Roger switches form entirely.
- Chou, Roger, Argus, Martis, Thamuz, Minsitthar, and Badang are the the only fighters who are unplayable in Mayhem Mode.
- Leomord is the only hero who can change his mode of moving by executing his first ultimate skill.
- He is also the only hero to have different abilities for him and his steed.
- Guinevere and Silvanna are the only Fighter/Mage Hybrid Class heroes in the game.
- Masha is the only hero that has three health bars.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.