The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
There are currently 25 Fighters in 6 categories in the game (Fighters, Fighter/Assassins, Tank/Fighters, Fighter/Marksman, Fighter/Mage, Support/Fighter).
- 3 of the fighters have Season Exclusive skins: Alucard, Hilda, and Alpha.
- Alucard and Ruby are the only fighters with large lifestealing abilities (not given by equipment or emblems)
- Balmond and Hilda are only Fighter/Tank Hybrid Class heroes in the game. Additionally, they are some of the few heroes that can heal themselves with their skills without specific equipment, along with Alpha.
- Jawhead is only the hero can throw any hero (allied and enemy alike), monster or minion (excluding Turtle and Lord).
- Roger is the only Marksman/Fighter Hybrid Class hero, meaning he can play both defensively and offensively.
- Sun is the only hero who can summon clones of himself.
- Bane is the only fighter, as well as the only hero in general, whose ultimate skill can damage a defensive turret.
- Freya and Lapu Lapu are the only heroes that switch to a different weapon when using their ultimate.
- This should not be confused with Roger and Selena, which entirely switch form.
- Chou, Roger, Argus, Martis, Thamuz, Minsitthar and Badang are the the only fighters who are unplayable in Mayhem Mode.
- Leomord is the only hero who can change his mode of moving by executing his first ultimate skill.
- He is also the only hero to have different abilities for him and his steed.
- Guinevere is the only Fighter/Mage Hybrid Class hero in the game.
- Masha has three lives.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.