|“||A Half-Human Hero who Converts Natural Magic Into Vitality.||”|
Hylos, Grand Warden is a hero in Mobile Legends: Bang Bang.
|Level 1||Level 15|
|Attack Speed Ratio||100%||-|
|Critical Damage Reduction||0%|
Amidst the misty mountains within the northern reaches of the Land of Dawn, resides the ancient and mysterious race of Centaurs, half-man, half-horse creatures. The Centaurs guard a fountain that rests among the highest mountain peak. This fountain is said to give the gift of Immortality and Infinite wisdom. Dark forces have relentlessly tried to gain the power found within the waters of this fountain, but only to be time and time again be thwarted by the centaurs.
However, as time went on, the centaurs became tired and attrition soon took hold. It was not until Hylos had arrived, where he threw his mastery of nature's wrath, he was able to crush and punish all the invaders of the fountain. He had become a legendary figure within the annals of the Land of Dawn.
For every 1 point of mana gained from Equipment and Emblems, Hylos will gain 1.5 points of Max HP.
When Hylos' Mana is drained, his HP can be used to cast his skills instead.
Law and Order
Hylos locks down a target, dealing 300 / 350 / 400 / 450 / 500 / 550 (+80% Total Magic Power) points of Magic Damage and stunning them for 1 second.
Ring of Punishment
Hylos releases the Ring of Punishment, continuously dealing 100 / 140 / 180 / 220 / 260 / 300 (+20% Total Magic Power) points of Magic Damage to enemies, reducing their Movement Speed by 4% / 4.4% / 4.8% / 5.2% / 5.6% / 6% and Attack Speed by 5% while increasing the damage of this skill by 5% / 8% / 11% / 14% / 17% / 20% per stack.
The effects of this skill can be stacked for up to 10 times for a maximum of 60% Movement Speed Reduction, 50% Attack Speed Reduction, and 20% damage increase that lasts for 2.5 seconds.
Use Again: Hylos stops releasing Ring of Punishment.
- This skill will continuously use 30 / 40 / 60 / 90 / 120 / 150 points of Mana when it is active.
- Hylos will automatically toggle off Ring of Punishment if he runs out of mana and his HP is too low.
Speed Up HEAL
Hylos creates a pathway for 6 seconds that heals him according to 3% / 4% / 5% of his Max HP and makes him immune to slows while on the pathway.
Allies moving towards the end of the pathway will have their Movement Speed increased by 60% / 65% / 70%, while enemies moving towards the start of the pathway will have their Movement Speed reduced by 70% / 75% / 80%.
- Old Hylos previously has the highest base HP in the game, before got nerfed which was reducing Attribute Base HP's at 2 Patch Notes[note 1]:
- He is the only centaur hero in the game. Centaurs also appeared in novels and movies such as the Chronicles of Narnia series of novels and films[note 4].
- He is one of the only heroes based on Ancient Greek myths. is the other one.
- He is inspired by Malachi of Magic Rush.
- Hylos is the only hero who can use HP in place of Mana.
- Alongside and , Hylos is the only hero who can reduce his own HP through a skill.
- Hylos' Ring of Punishment is the first among the only 'toggle' skills in the game.
- The other skills with toggle mechanic in the game is Blood Ode[note 5], 's Energy Transformation, 's Ninjutsu: Petal Barrage and 's Wild Power. 's
- Hylos is one of the two heroes in the game that gains bonus stats from items (he gains HP from building Mana).
- He is one of the only heroes in the game who doesn't have a basic skin, and the only hero who doesn't have a skin with the same entry animation as his default skin.
- Since released 4 years ago until updated Patch 1.4.36/Patch 1.6.66 which are removed & no longer from/as
highest Base HPever.
- Since Hylos getting in Meta after releasing Jungle Watcher () until early 2020 (maybe).
- After 2 years was doesn't got adjustments since Patch 1.4.36 (adjustments Role/Specialty are not counted) or after Iron Steed () was released several monts ago, but got Nerfed instead of Buffed and skill 2: Ring of Punishment, also got nerfed which are decreasing Movement Speed Reduction (see at Patch history page).
- Due to some differents, you're must visit at The Chronicles of Narnia Wiki or Wikipedia (novels and/or films).
- After Patch 1.5.16; Previously cooldown are within 40-30s.