|“||A Sabertooth's Feirce Companion.||”|
Irithel, Jungle Heart is a hero in Mobile Legends: Bang Bang.
|Level 1||Level 15|
|Attack Speed Ratio||80%||-|
|Critical Damage Reduction||0%|
Irithel was abandoned in the jungle by her parents when she was a little girl. Under the guidance of the God of Jungle, a female smilodon that had just given birth adopted her. Being protected by the mother smilodon, the little smilodon Leo and Irithel learned to hunt, survive, and grew up like an animal. During a territory fight, the mother smilodon was badly injured. When Irithel and her "brother" Leo went to a town for help, they were captured as "smilodon children" by a slaveholder. When the cat elf mage - Nana - passed by and couldn't watch them get beaten to death, she suddenly had the super power inside her that allowed her to save these two poor children. With the help of Nana, Irithel was able to understand human languages and combat skills while Leo grew up to become a strong adult smilodon. But Irithel still hates humans and trusts her only friend - Leo.
Irithel's movement won't be interrupted by her attacks. She shoots 2 crossbow bolts on each Basic Attack (the bolts take longer to refill), each bolt dealing (+55% Total Physical Attack) Physical Damage. Only the first bolt can trigger attack effects.
After traveling 10 units, Irithel will shoot 1 extra bolt on her Basic Attack.
AoE Debuff | Type: Physical Skill
Irithel launches a volley of arrows on the target area, dealing 330–530 (+60% Total Physical Attack) Physical Damage to enemies within and reducing their Physical Defense by 15–40 for 3 seconds.
Force of the Queen
Slow AoE | Type: Physical Skill
Leo lets out a piercing roar, dealing 200–350 (+60% Total Physical Attack) Physical Damage to nearby enemies and slowing them by 40% for 2 seconds.
No arrow is shot in vain.
Irithel order Leo to leap in the target direction and empowers her crossbow for 15 seconds. For the duration, she gains 30 extra Movement Speed and shoots an enhanced crossbow bolt on each Basic Attack instead, dealing 120 (+60–80% Total Physical Attack) Physical Damage to the target and enemies around them. The preparation time of the extra bolt from Jungle Heart is also reduced.[how much?]
- Irithel shoots 1 crossbow bolt in each Basic Attack during the 15-second duration of Heavy Crossbow.
- Extra bolts activated by her passive are also enhanced by this skill.
- Irithel is the first rider heroes.
- Irithel mistakenly described Leo as a "tiger" in one of her quotes, when the fact tat he is a smilodon.
- Irithel is the first among the only heroes who can Basic Attack while moving.
- Irithel is the only ranged hero with an 'explosive' Basic Attack, where the damage of her Basic Attack during Heavy Crossbow can hit multiple enemies in a small AoE at once.
- When her "Night Arrow" skin was released, Leo's appearance closely resembled Toothless from How To Train Your Dragon; it was later changed to have a more feline look, likely to avoid copyright issues.
- She is the first hero and the only Marksman hero to receive a "Zodiac" type skin (Sagittarius).