|This article or section may need to be cleaned up in order to meet Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Wiki's quality standards. Reason given: "This article is written in an outdated format, and a newer format has has been created. Further information can be found here: Mobile_Legends_Bang_Bang_Wiki:Community_Portal/New_hero_format.". The specific problem is: Required a knowledge in editing. Please help improve this article if you can.|
Every 12 seconds, Khufra's next Basic Attack will become ranged and deal (+120% Total Physical Attack) + 6% of his Max HP points of Magic Damage, slows the target by 30% for 1.5 seconds and restoring 8% of his Max HP.
The cooldown of Spell Curse will be reduced by 4 seconds every time he controls an enemy hero.
- Khufra will not heal if passive hits a turret.
- This skill considered as both skill damage and basic ATK effect.
Khufra pulls the bandage on his arms to launch himself in the specified direction, dealing 150 / 170 / 190 / 210 / 230 / 250 + [[hp|7.5 / 8 / 8.5 / 9 / 9.5 / 10 (+1.5% Extra Physical Attack)%]] of his Max HP Physical Damage to all enemies in the path.
When the skill reaches it's maximum distance or he encounters an enemy hero while launching, he will stop and deal 50 / 60 / 70 / 80 / 90 / 100 + [[hp|7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11 / 12 (+1.5% Extra Physical Attack)%]] of his Max HP Physical Damage to nearby enemies and knocking them up for up to 1.1 seconds.
- Launch distance and knock-up duration scales with charge time.
- This skill's cooldown is reduced by 50% if He cancels it.
- This skill can be interrupted by Crowd Control effects during charging to start launch.
- This skill can be disabled by Rooted effect.
Khufra uses bandage to wrap himself into a magical bouncing ball for 3 seconds, increasing his own Physical Defense and Magic Defense by 30% / 44% / 58% / 72% / 86% / 100% as well as dealing 50 / 60 / 70 / 80 / 90 / 100 + [[hp|3 / 3.6 / 4.2 / 4.8 / 5.4 / 6 (+2% Extra Physical Attack)%]] of his Max HP Magic Damage to nearby enemies, slowing them by 80% for 0.2 seconds, and knocking them up if they try to dash through him.
- This skill can only blocking some kind blink/charge skills enemies if attempts, but spell Flicker enemies cannot be blocked during bouncing.
- Enemies can casting spell Flicker to preverting knocking up by Bouncing Ball.
- If he is casted spell Flicker, he will stop bouncing regardless as well.
- Knockup from this skill is considered as stun, so it can't interrupt Mystic Gush, 's Cyclone Sweep, 's Hurricane Dance or 's Blazing Duet. 's
- Certain heroes' blink skill can go through Khufra, especially those who have CC immunity attached to their blink skill, but if they don't have CC immunity attached and attempt to past through him, they will be knocked up.
- This skill can be interrupted Airborne, Freeze or Transform effect during bouncing.
Let those who comply with me thrive and those who resist me perish.
Khufra pulls back all enemy targets around him towards the front, dealing 300 / 450 / 600 (+100% Total Physical Attack) points of Physical Damage and slowing them down for 1.25 / 1.5 / 1.75 seconds.
If the enemies are knocked against walls, 150% of this skill's damage or 450 / 675 / 900 (+150% Total Physical Attack) Physical Damage will be inflicted upon them and they will be stunned instead of slowed.
- This skill can be interrupted Crowd Control effects during pulling.