There are currently 26 Mages in 6 categories in the game (Mages, Mage/Assassins, Mage/Support, Mage/Tank, Fighter/Mage and Marksman/Mage).
- Only Nana, a Mage/Support hero, has a Season Exclusive skin.
- Mages have the most number of heroes, with 25 heroes of 6 categories (namely Mages, Mage/Assassins, Mage/Tank, Mage/Support, and the only Fighter/Mage and Marksman/Mage).
- Karina, Selena, and Gusion are the only Mage/Assassin Hybrid heroes in the game. They are also the only melee mages in the game including Guinevere,a Fighter/Mage hero.
- Selena is also the only one who can transform in early game and change her mode of attacking.
- Zhask and Lunox are the only heroes with more than 3 abilities in a singular form.
- Cyclops' S.A.B.E.R. Squad skin and Gord's Legendary skin are the only mechanical mage heroes in the game.
- Kimmy is the only Marksman/Mage Hybrid in the game while Guinevere is the only Fighter/Mage.
- Pharsa was temporarily banned from Brawl games because she gave an unfair advantage to her team with her ultimate skill. Now, her ultimate skill's CD is increased from 8 to 30 seconds for that specific game mode only.
- Because of this, she's the only hero to have ever been banned from an official game mode and the only hero with a skill modified exclusively for a single game mode.
- Harith, Kadita, Kagura and Kimmy and are the only Mage heroes who are unplayable in Mayhem Mode.
- Faramis, Guinevere and Vale don't count, since they weren't introduced yet.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.