There are currently 14 Marksmen in 4 categories in the game (Marksmen, Marksman/Assassin, Fighter/Marksman and Marksman/Mage).
- Only Moskov has a Season Exclusive skin among this class of heroes.
- Roger (Fighter/Marksman), Lesley (Marksman/Assassin) and Kimmy (Marksman/Mage) are the only Marksman hybrid heroes.
- Irithel is the first Marksman, and the first hero in general, who can move and attack at the same time.
- Yi Sun-Shin is the only hero that can change the Base's model.
- Miya is the only Marksman who can go invisible, by using her ultimate skill.
- Lesley can also go semi-invisible, but she can be detected by distortions in the field.
- Moskov and Clint are the only Marksmen whose passive lets their basic attack penetrate through targets in a straight line.
- Layla has the lowest durability of any hero but has the longest basic attack range in the game, enough to destroy a defensive tower outside its range.
- Roger, Lesley, and Kimmy are the only Marksmen who are unplayable in Mayhem Mode.
- Bruno is the only hero who never use hands in any attack.
- He is also the only hero with sport-related mode of attacking.
- He is the only mechanical marksman in the game, having mechanical legs, although his other skins are human.
- Marksman is the only category of heroes that exclusively features Human or Humanoid heroes (such as Elves), with the only possible exceptions being Karrie, having non-human legs for being a Yasson, and Roger in his wolf form.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.