The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
As of April 21st, 2020, Popol and Kupa | Icefield Companions is the latest marksman hero in the game.
There are currently 16 Marksman in 6 categories in the game (Marksman, Marksman/Assassin, Fighter/Marksman and Marksman/Mage).
- Only Moskov, and Clint have a Season Exclusive skin among this class of heroes.
- Irithel is the first Marksman, and the first hero in general, who can move and use the basic attack at the same time.
- The only other Marksman is Kimmy, who can move and attack at the same time.
- Kimmy is the only hero who can change her aim in Basic Attack.
- Yi Sun-Shin is the only hero that can change the Base's model.
- Miya is the only Marksman who can go Stealth / Conceal State, by using her Turbo Stealth (Ultimate Skill).
- Moskov and Clint are the only Marksmen whose passive lets their basic attack penetrate through targets in a straight line.
- Layla has the lowest durability of any hero but has the longest basic attack range in the game, enough to destroy a defensive tower outside its range.
- Roger, Lesley, and Kimmy are the only Marksmen who are unplayable in Mayhem Mode.
- Bruno is the only hero who never uses hands in any attack.
- He is also the only hero with the sport-related mode of attacking.
- He is the only mechanical marksman in the game, having mechanical legs, although his other skins are human.
- Marksman is the only category of heroes that exclusively features Human or Humanoid heroes (such as Elves), with the only possible exceptions being Karrie, having non-human legs for being a Yasson, and Roger in his wolf form.
- Granger is the only marksman which doesn't affect his Attack Speed that he only relies on Critical Damage and Chance.
- Wanwan is considered to be the most difficult marksman because of her Tiger Pace affecting her Ultimate Skill, Crossbow of Tang can't be activated unless she hits all the vital points on the target in 4 directions which will benefit her with her passive.
- Popol and Kupa is the only hero who has 5 abilities. He is the only hero which always accompanied by his pet resulting in a 2v1 situation.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.