Marksman is a type of role that has a high attack/damage and critical and distance. This type is commonly referred to as carry/ADC [Attack Damage Carry]. Marksman plays an important role in the game by defeating enemies from a distance. When using this hero, be smart to keep the distance with the hero of the opponent, because this type of hero usually has low durability and mobility in early game. Marksman heroes always relies on Tanks. When using this type of hero, you should use gears that increase your attack speed, because in addition to kill the enemy, Marksman can also destroy the tower quickly.
There are currently 14 Marksmen in 4 categories in the game (Marksmen, Marksman/Assassin, Fighter/Marksman and Marksman/Mage).
- Only Moskov has a Season Exclusive skin among this class of heroes.
- Roger (Fighter/Marksman), Lesley (Marksman/Assassin) and Kimmy (Marksman/Mage) are the only Marksman hybrid heroes.
- Irithel is the first Marksman, and the first hero in general, who can move and attack at the same time.
- Only other Marksman is the Kimmy, who can move and attack at the same time.
- Leomord can also move and attack at the same time in his mounted state.
- Harley can move while attacking with his first skill.
- Yi Sun-Shin is the only hero that can change the Base's model.
- Miya is the only Marksman who can go invisible, by using her ultimate skill.
- Lesley can also go semi-invisible, but she can be detected by distortions in the field.
- Moskov and Clint are the only Marksmen whose passive lets their basic attack penetrate through targets in a straight line.
- Layla has the lowest durability of any hero but has the longest basic attack range in the game, enough to destroy a defensive tower outside its range.
- Roger, Lesley and Kimmy are the only Marksmen who are unplayable in Mayhem Mode.
- Bruno is the only hero who never use hands in any attack.
- He is also the only hero with sport-related mode of attacking.
- He is the only mechanical marksman in the game, having mechanical legs, although his other skins are human.
- Marksman is the only cathegory of heroes that exclusively features Human or Humanoid heroes (such as Elves), with the only possible exceptions being Karrie, having non-human legs for being a Yasson, and Roger in his wolf form.