The sequel to the addicting Mobile Legends: Bang Bang. It features a 2-dimensional environment and anime-inspired characters, shorter gameplay, disappearance of bases and heroes' skins, a lot of resources, equipment, etc. to collect, idle mode and rewards, almost infinitely upgrading heroes, 5v5 matches played by a single player, a map of the Land of Dawn on campaigns, arena; which is similar to rank, automatic battle system, Tower of Babel, Time Portal, Labyrinth, Tavern, Market, more than 100 heroes and creatures to encounter and fight, and a lot more to come.
For more info about MLA, visit ML: Adventure Wiki.
- 1 Heroes
- 1.1 Order
- 1.2 Chaos
- 1.3 Elemental
- 1.4 Tech
- 1.5 Martial
- 1.6 Light
- 1.7 Dark
- 1.8 Upcoming
- 2 Trivia
- Some of the heroes skills were modified for this game:
- Hylos - His ultimate doesn't provide movement speed for his allies, but increases their attack and heals himself instead.
- Yi Sun-Shin - His ultimate attacks towards the farthest enemy with his blade, not an off-map artillery strike.
- Rafaela - Her ultimate doesn't stun enemies but provides huge HP recovery to one of her allies but without the movement speed buff. Her ultimate and second skill switched places.
- Harley - His ultimate doesn't fire a magic fire ring on an enemy but throws cards at the enemy instead. His ultimate and first skill switched places.
- X.Borg - His ultimate can only be used at the beginning of the match. When his ultimate bar is full, he'll reaquire the Firaga Armor to strengthen himself. Also, he positions himself in the middle of the enemy team and execute his ultimate. Then, he'll return to his position on the allied team.
- Nana - Her ultimate doesn't attack in a designated area for 3 times but resurrects a dead ally instead. Her second skill doesn't transform a enemy but heals all of her allies instead. Her passive doesn't let her transform into Molina when she dies but gains a buff instead.
- Fanny - Her ultimate doesn't initiate a quick attack but she whirls her blades instead. Her first skill doesn't whirl her blades but stabs enemies multiple times and initiates a final slash instead. Her second skill doesn't only send a cable to make herself fly, but also pulls the farthest enemy towards her location.
- Some of the heroes have new ultimate quotes:
- In X.Borg and Natan's release, MLBB and MLA is began Epic Collaboration released Hero:
- Gavana, Karihmet, Tia, Shar, Akashic, Anna, Amaterasu, Shah Torre are the game's exclusive heroes.
- The revamped heroes in MLBB such as Valir, Clint, Alucard, Miya, Freya, Zilong, Karina, Yi Sun-Shin, Lapu-Lapu, Argus, Alpha, and Bane remains their previous models in this game. While Belerick who remains the 1st Model, but he has similar colors to his current Model.
- MLA's heroes remodels such as Hayabusa, Layla, Tigreal, and Eudora had similar appearance and elements to their (upcoming, in Hayabusa's case) current model to their MLBB counterparts.
- Lolita, Martis, and Selena had their own new model rather than using her MLBB's model while Estes, Nana, Saber, Alice, and Rafaela gotten their own remodels.