World of Warcraft: Dragonflight - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|This article or section may need to be cleaned up in order to meet Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Wiki's quality standards. Reason given: "This article is written in an outdated format, and a newer format has has been created. Further information can be found here: Mobile_Legends_Bang_Bang_Wiki:Community_Portal/New_hero_format.". The specific problem is: Required a knowledge in editing. Please help improve this article if you can.|
After each skill cast, Odette's next Basic Attack or skill will cast a sound wave that rebounds between her and enemies, each bounce dealing 144–200 (+59% Total Magic Power) Magic Damage.
- Lakeshore Ambience only benefits 50% of Magic Lifesteal.
- This skill stacks up to 3 times.
- Stack(s) lasts for 8 seconds; time resets by consuming it.
- Sound waves can bounce up to 4 times.
- This skill is a magic skill and only benefits from skill effects.
AoE Slowed | Magic Skill
Odette concentrates energy to summon a swan to attack enemies, dealing 300–550 (+150% Total Magic Power) Magic Damage and slowing them by 30%. Lasts 2 seconds.
- Avian Authority only benefits 50% of Magic Lifesteal.
CC Damage | Magic Skill
Odette releases a set of magic energy balls forward, dealing 250–400 (+50% Total Magic Power) Magic Damage to the enemy hit and immobilizing them for 1.5 seconds. Another energy ball will then spawn and attack a nearby enemy (prioritizes enemy heroes), dealing 250–400 (+50% Total Magic Power) Magic Damage and immobilizing them for 1.5 seconds.
- Blue Nova only benefits 50% of Magic Lifesteal.
Blink Burst | Magic Skill
Odette leaps in a designated direction, gains a 1400–1800 (+150% Total Magic Power) Shield, and begins gathering energy, dealing 240–320 (+90% Total Magic Power) Magic Damage to enemies within the area every 0.5 seconds for 5 seconds.
Odette slows nearby enemies by 90% (decays over 2 seconds) upon casting this skill. The rebounding speed and count of Lakeshore Ambience's sound wave in the area are also enhanced when the skill is active.
This skill requires constant channeling and will be interrupted if Odette is controlled or performs other actions.
- Swan Song only benefits 30% of Magic Lifesteal.
- Sound waves rebounds up to 7 times when the skill is active.
- Sound waves will travel in a straight line, instead of the usual upward trajectory.