Shadow of Twilight
Skill 1 [Crimson Flower]: Carmilla increases her movement speed, and summons 2 Crimson Flowers circling around herself. Enemies hit by the Crimson Flowers will receive Magic Damage and be slowed down. Meanwhile, the circling speed of the Crimson Flowers will be increased. Each time the Crimson Flowers deal damage to enemies, Carmilla will restore HP.
Skill 2 [Bloodbath]: Carmilla accumulates Bloodbath Energy, greatly increasing her Movement Speed (decays rapidly). Use Again: Carmilla casts Bloodbath Energy to a designated enemy (cannot target at Minions), dealing Magic Damage and stunning the enemy. (The damage and the stunning duration scale with the Bloodbath Energy accumulation.)
Ultimate [Curse of Blood]: Carmilla casts Curse of Blood in a designated direction. The Curse will spread out from the target enemy to nearby enemy heroes (capped at 3 targets), dealing Magic Damage and slowing them down. The debuff and control effect will be shared among all cursed enemies, whilst the damage and control duration will decay.
Passive [Vampire Pact]: Carmilla steals Physical&Maqic Defense (scales With level) from the enemies while dealing damage to them. Each target can be stolen only once in several seconds. The stolen Physical&Magic Defense can be stacked up to 5 times.
Note: Carmilla will be available on January 17 (Server Time), costing Battle-points-cost 32000 or Diamonds-cost 599 with 30% Discount during launch week.
Weekly Free Heroes & New Skins
No Adjustments in Fragments Shop.
1. Carmilla's new skin "Whisteria Countess" will be available on January 17 (Server Time). Diamond 269. Launch week 30% Diamonds OFF.
2. Carmilla and his new skin “Whisteria Countess” will be in a bundle and available from January 17 (Server Time). Launch week 30% Diamonds OFF.
3. Odette's new Skin “Auspicious Charm” will be available on January 22 (Server Time). Diamond 749. Launch week 30% Diamonds OFF.
Adjustments in Sacred Statue Shop:
1. Lancelot's Sacred Statue "Soul Blade" will be available on January 18 (Server Time)
2. Adjustments on February 1: Alice's Sacred Statue “Queen of Scourge” will be available in 2020/02 Starlight Member
Adjustments in Painted Skin Shop:
1. Painted Skin of Valir's Shikigami Summoner will be available on January 15 (server time).
2. Painted Skin of Akai's Monk will be available on February 1 (server time).
New map [Breath of Spring] will be available on January 20 (Server Time). Diamond 899. Launch week 30% Diamonds OFF. The Magic Chess will also be launched by then.
Weekly Free Heroes:
8 Free Heroes: Server Time 1/10/2020 05:01:00 to 1/17/2020 05:00:00 (Tap the Settings button on the top-right corner of the home screen to check.)
Faramis; Alpha; Bane; Lapu-Lapu; Minotaur; Pharsa; Gusion; Aldous
6 Extra Starlight Member Heroes: Karrie; Lesley; Argus; Chou; Belerick; Lylia
8 Free Heroes: Server Time 1/17/2020 05:01:00 to 1/24/2020 05:00:00 (Tap the Settings button on the top-right corner of the home screen to check.)
Lolita; Bruno; Aurora; Karrie; Leomord; Lesley; Gusion; Terizla
6 Extra Starlight Member Heroes: Hayabusa; Angela; Estes; Harith; Vale; Granger
8 Free Heroes: Server Time 1/24/2020 05:01:00 to 1/31/2020 05:00:00 (Tao the Settings button on the top-right corner of the home screen to check.)
Kadita; Lylia; Johnson; Grock; Gatotkaca; Jawhead; Hanzo; Vale
6 Extra Starlight Member Heroes: Roger; Valir; Guinevere; Hanabi; Lolita; Natalia
8 Free Heroes: Server Time 1/31/2020 05:01:00 to 2/7/2020 05:00:00 (Tap the Settings button on the top-right corner of the home screen to check.)
X.Borg; Fanny; Johnson; Hilda; Zhask; Hanabi; Uranus; Badang
6 Extra Starlight Member Heroes: Cyclops; Thamuz; Aldous; Claude; Faramis; Helcurt
8 Free Heroes: Server Time 2/7/2020 05:01:00 to 2/14/2020 05:00:00 (Tap the Settings button on the top-right corner of the home screen to check.)
Hayabusa; Hylos; Irithel; Bruno; Clint; Minsitthar; Belerick; Esmeralda6 Extra Starlight Member Heroes: Moskov; Gatotkaca; Sun; Uranus; Diggie; Martis
Context for Hero Adjustments
In this update, we mainly adjusted these heroes: Ling, Granger, Harith, Masha, Kaja, X.Borg, Lolita, Dyrroth, Belerick, Lunox.And we also optimized the skill animation for these heroes: Chou, Sun, Kaja, Aurora.
- Cloud Walker
- BUFF ↑ Crit Chance increased from 20% to 40%.
- NERF ↓ Crit Damage decreased from 160% to 140%
- Finch Poise
- NERF ↓ CD increased from 8-7s to 11-9s.
- BUFF ↑ Now Ling can be targeted when he is on the wall.
- Defiant Sword
- ADJUST ~ Energy adjusted from 35 at all levels to 40-30.
- Tempest of Blades
- NERF ↓ Attack Bonus decreased from 120% to 100%.
- Death Sonata
- NERF ↓ Basic Damage decreased from 150/200/250 to 120/160/200.
- NERF ↓ The CD increased by 10s at all levels.
- NERF ↓ Basic Damage decreased from 30 to 20.
- BUFF ↑ Damage Growth increased from 26 to 28.
- Synchro Fission
- BUFF ↑ The initial damage increased from 120 to 145.
- NERF ↓ The damage growth decreased from 30 to 25.
- ADJUST ~ Adjusted the burst damage accordingly.
- Chrono Dash
- BUFF ↑ CD decreased by 1s at all levels.
- Wild Power
- NERF ↓ Movement Speed decreased by 5% at all levels.
- BUFF ↑ HP Consume increased by 0.2% at all levels.
- BUFF ↑ Slowdown Duration incerased from 0.5s to 1s.
- BUFF ↑ Damage Reduction Duration increased from 3s to 5s.
- Lightning Bomb
- NERF ↓ Removed the short movement speed boost after moving.
- NERF ↓ Reduced the movement speed.
- Wrath Sanction
- BUFF ↑ The Basic Damage of the enhanced basic attack increased by 50.
- NERF ↓ The extra damage now is equintal to 6% of the target's max HP instead of 5%.
- NERF ↓ Basic HP decreased from 1078 to 1018.
- Fire Missiles
- NERF ↓ Basic Damage decreased from 40% to 30%.
- BUFF ↑ Damage Growth increased from 12 to 14.
- NERF ↓ Basic HP reduced by 100.
- NERF ↓ HP Growth decreased from 228 to 190.
- Guardian's Bulwark
- NERF ↓ The Basic Damage of Energy Blast reduced by 100 at all levels.
- NERF ↓ The Damage Increase of each block increased from 20% to 35%.
- Deadly Thorns
- NERF ↓ The HP Bonus of Damage decreased from 1% to 0.8%.
- FIX Fixed an issue where the passive could be triggered when the enemies have stopped.
- Nature's Strike
- NERF ↓ CD increased by 1s at all levels.
- NERF ↓ Mana cost increased from 80-130 to 90-150.
- Wrath of Dryad
- BUFF ↑ Increased the short-range casting speed.
- BUFF ↑ Improved the visual effect.
- BUFF ↑ Basic HP increased by 100.
- Baxia Mark
- NERF ↓ Damage Reduction adjusted from 28-56 to 35 at all levels.
- Tortoise's Puissance
- NERF ↓ Basic Damage decreased from 60-90 to 50-70.
- NERF ↓ CD increased by 10s at all levels.
- Crossbow of Tang
- NERF ↓ Basic Damage decreased from 70-110 to 60-90.
- NERF ↓ Physical Attack Boost decreased from 60% to 50%.
- FIX Fixed an issue that the skill couldn't trigger attack effect.
- Knightess' Resolve
- BUFF ↑ Basic Damage of Basic Attack increased from 0 to 45.
- NERF ↓ Physical Attack Bonus decreased from 100% to 75%.
- Spiral Strangling
- BUFF ↑ Basic Shield increased from 300-450 to 340-540.
- NERF ↓ Magic Power Bonus decreased from 100% to 70%.
- FIX Optimized the skill animation.
- Moonlight Immersion
- NERF ↓ The Basic Healing of the immediate heal decreased by 50 at all levels.
- BUFF ↑ Magic Attack Bonus increased from 30% to 70%.
- NERF ↓ The Physical Attack Bonus of Basic Attack decreased by 12%.
- NERF ↓ Basic Damage adjusted from 120/150/180 to 100/140/180.
- BUFF ↑ CD decreased from 34s to 30s at all levels.
- FIX Revamped the sound effects of the voiceover of Gord's "Skin No. 1 Controller".
- Mystic Projectile
- NERF ↓ The CD adjusted from 7s-5.5s to 8s-5.5s.
1. The 5v5 Festival Map [Christmas Carnival] will be unavailable. Added new 5v5 Festival Map [Spring Festival Carnival]. Don't miss out!
2. Improved the display when there are too many in-battlefield skill tips.
3. Brief Skill Description: Now you can switch between the full/brief skill description at the bottom right corner of the skill description page outside the battlefield. Choose the version you like!
- BUFF ↑ Unique Passive "Mana Spring": The Mana Restore every 10s incerased from 10% to 12%.
- Unique Passive "Gorge"
- BUFF ↑ The damage boost after killing creeps increased from 0.5% to 0.6%.
- Unique Passive "Gorge"
- BUFF ↑ The damage boost after killing creeps increased from 0.5% to 0.6%.
- Unique Passive "Scorch"
- NERF ↓ Now it deals Magic Damage equintal to 1%/1.75%/2.5% from of the targets's max HP each second instead of 1%/2%/3%.
- Unique Passive Retribution
- FIX Fixed an issue that this passive cannot be inflicted on Turtle and Lord.
- BUFF ↑ The Basic Damage increased from 400-560 to 400-640.
- BUFF ↑ Magic Bonus increased from 100%-140% to 100%-160%.
- BUFF ↑ Slightly increased the knocking back range.
- FIX Improved the skill visual effect.
- NERF ↓ The Healing Effect decreased from 2.8% to 2.5%. (Only in 5v5 Modes)
- Fixed an issue where the icon of "Cyclone Eye" and "Lithowanderer" were wrongly displayed on the mini map.
- Fixed an issue where the visual effect of the interface might be wrongly displayed when players ban heroes during Draft Pick.
- Fixed an issue where the Hero Display Screen might be wrongly displayed when exiting the Skill Demonstration Screen.
- Fixed an issue that the Arcade Lobby might be wrongly displayed when returning to the Main Lobby.
- Fixed an issue that the game sound might not be triggered after casts skills.
1. NEW EVENTS
- [Lunar New Year Red Packet (Tickets)] Event Time: January 17 - January 25 (Server Time). Complete event tasks to accumulated tickets. Log in on January 25 to claim all the tickets you earned!
- All-new event "Nostalgia" will be available from January 25 (server time).
- Complete tasks accumulate progress and get the rewards you like.
- During each event, you may exchange for up to 1 rewars.
- Come partake in the event and win the rewards you want!
- [Martis's Music Party] Event time: January 25 - February 9 (server time)
- Complete tasks to get the chance to win "Guitar Hero" Battle Emote and the Special Skin "Deathrock". Party time now!
- [Wish List]
- Added the entrance of "Wish List" at the Recommend tab in the shop.
- Now you could go to Hero Display Screen and add the Skins you like to your Wish List.
- In Wish List, you can manage the skin you added and purchase them directly.
- This new feature could help you to view and find the skins you like more conveniently.
- Starlight Leaderboard
- Each month, the Top 99 Players on the Starlight Leaderboard will get a special badge displayed on the Starlight Skin of the corresponding month.
- Each week, the Top 99 Players on the Starlight Leaderboard will get Starlight Leaderboard Title.
- Squad Optimization
- Added Squad Active Points Rewards, including Squad Trial Cards, MCL Entrance Ticket, Battle Points and Emblem Packs. Now playing matches alone could also increase the squad activeness. The requirement of teaming up with squad members is removed.
- Added limited-time Squad MCL Champion Title. Once the squad members win the MCL Championship together, the squad will be entitled to a bonus MCL Champion displayed on the main page of the Squad. Players can also choose to show it in Personal Zone.
- Moved the entrance of Squad to the friend list on the main screen. Now it is more convenient to join Squad.
- Added and optimized the process for joining Squad.
- Optimized the MOONTON Account connection and relevant notification.
- In order to make account connecting more easily as well as enhance the account's security, we added a new & easy way for you to sign up MOONTON Account.
- Optimized the Delete/Remark function of Firnd System.
- Cancel Cast: Improved the introducion when the first time the players view the new Cancel Cast method.
- Now you can complete the "win matches" daily tasks by reaching top 3 in CHESS-TD or top 4 in MAGIC CHESS.
- Redesigned the sandbox of Arcade Lobby.