The Lone Star -
A ranged shooter launching heavy attacks on enemies.
- Passive: Abyss Corrosion - Brody is able to move while channeling, at the cost of having longer channeling time and lower Attack Speed bonus. Each Basic Attack slows the enemy and inflicts 1 stack of Abyss Mark on the enemy, capped at 5 stacks. Each stack of Abyss Mark increases Brody's Critical Chance against the target. If Brody's Basic Attack is critical, he gains extra Movement Speed for 0.8s.
- Skill 1: Abyss Impact - Brody launches a shock wave in the designated direction, dealing damage and inflicting Abyss Mark on enemies hit. As the shock wave travels, for each enemy it hits, it deals extra damage and applies additional stacks of Abyss Mark.
- Skill 2: Corrosive Strike - Brody dashes to an enemy, dealing damage, stunning the enemy, and inflicting Abyss Mark on the enemy. Upon hitting the target, he is able to move one more time in the movement direction.
- Ultimate: Torn-Apart Memory - Brody locks on all the targets within 7 yards, dealing damage to the target according to the stack number of Abyss Mark the target has. All Abyss Marks on the target will be reset.
Dino Rider -
The Desert King who can absorb energy and become bigger.
- Passive: I AM BIG! - Detona and Barats are partners. Each time Detona deals damage with his skills, he absorbs energy and enhances himself, gaining 1 stack of [Robust] for a period of time which increases his size and attributes. Each time Detona deals damage to a target, he inflicts 1 stack of [Feast] to the target. When [Feast] reaches 4 stacks, Detona will gnaw the target upon the next Basic Attack, dealing [Physical Damage] according to his Max HP and restoring HP. When [Robust] surpasses 10 stacks. Detona will [trample] the target with his Basic Attack. Each Basic Attack inflicts 2 stacks of [Feast] on the target.
- Skill 1: So-Called Teamwork - Detona spits contaminated oil in the fan-shaped area in front, dealing damage to enemies within the area and slowing them. Meanwhile, Barats drops the firecracker onto the contaminated oil from his bag and ignites it, dealing damage to enemies within the area. The area of effect of [So-Called Teamwork] will increase when [Robust] reaches 6, 11, 16, 21 stacks.
- Skill 2. Missiles Expert - Barats launches a missile to the designated area. Upon landing, a blast of flame spout out from the rear of the missile, dealing damage to the enemies in a straight line and pushing them away a certain distance.
- Ultimate: Beast Roar - Detona roars skyward and generates a forcefield around himself. Enemies that come in contact with the edge of the forcefield take damage and are stunned. Enemies in the forcefield take damage continuously and are slowed.
Shadow Ranger -
Ranger that fights for hope.
- Skill 1 Shadow Slash: Benedetta withdraws swiftly and leaves a shadow in front. After a short delay, her shadow slashes forward in a fan-shaped area, dealing Physical Damage. Meanwhile, Benedetta dashes forward to slash, dealing Physical Damage. (If the target is hit by her shadow, damage caused by Benedetta herself will increase.)
- Skill 2 An Eye for An Eye: Benedetta raises her weapon to defend, gaining Control Immunity and blocking damage 1 time from any source for a period of time. After defense, she stabs in a designated direction, dealing Physical Damage and slowing the target. If Benedetta defends a CC effect successfully during defense, she will inflict stun on the target instead of slow.
- Ultimate Alecto: Final Blow: Benedetta clenches Alecto and slashes forward after a short delay (invincible while dashing), slowing all targets on the path. After dashing, Benedetta detonates the Sword Intent on the path, strangling the enemy with the Sword Intent, dealing Physical Damage and slowing the enemy every several seconds.
- Passive Elapsed Daytime: When holding down the Basic Attack button, Benedetta enters the Swordout state and keeps gathering the Sword Intent. If releasing the Basic Attack button after the Sword Intent is fully charged, Benedetta will use Swordout Slash in the direction she's facing and dash forward, dealing Physical Damage (identified as Skill Damage) to enemies on the path. Only when Benedetta is in Swordout state and her Sword Intent is fully charged by holding down the Basic Attack button, she can release the Swordout Slash. Benedetta can also gain Sword Intent when dealing damage via Basic Attack and Skills.
Malefic Gunner → Energy Gunner -
- Skill 1: Malefic Bomb Layla fires a Malefic Energy Bomb, dealing damage to the first enemy hit and increasing the range of her Basic Attack.
- Skill 2: Void Projectile Layla fires an energy ball that explodes, dealing damage to the target and nearby enemies and applying Magic Marks to them. Layla can detonate Magic Marks with her following attacks, dealing damage to nearby enemies and slowing them.
- Ultimate: Destruction Rush Layla fires an energy blast, dealing damage to enemies on the path. Each skill upgrade increases the ranges of her Basic Attack and Void Projectile.
- Passive: Malefic Gun The damage of Layla's Basic Attacks and skills scales with the distance between her and the enemy.
Spacetime Swordmaster → Wandering Sword -
- Skill 1 Flying Sword: Saber shoots out 5 flying swords, dealing damage to enemies. Spinning swords will circle around Saber for a while and then fly back to him. In this duration, damage dealt by Saber will cause spinning swords to pierce through the target, dealing damage to all targets on the path.
- Skill 2 Charge: Saber charges towards a designated direction, dealing physical damage to all enemies on the path. Saber enhances the next Basic Attack when charge ends, dealing damage, and slowing the target.
- Ultimate Triple Sweep: Saber attacks an enemy hero, knocking the target airborne, and then dealing 3 blows continuously. Each blow deals physical damage
- Passive Enemy's Bane: Saber's damage reduces the enemy's physical defense.
Son of the Dragon → Spear of Dragon The son of dragon, master of spear martial. → TBA
- Skill 1 Spear Flip: Zilong lifts an enemy over his back, dealing physical damage and reducing the target's physical defense.
- Skill 2 Spear Strike: Zilong charges forward and strikes with the Dragon Spear, dealing physical damage on target hit and slowing the target.
- Ultimate Supreme Warrior: Zilong gains Movement Speed, Attack Speed as well as Slow Immunity. Debuffs will be removed upon skill cast. While Supreme Warrior is active, Dragon Flurry can be triggered after every 2 Basic Attacks instead of after every 3 Basic Attacks.
- Passive: Dragon Flurry: After every 3 Basic Attacks, Zilong can attack the target in front multiple times with his next Basic Attack, dealing multiple times of his Basic Attack damage.
Moonlight Archer -
Note: The old version of Miya will be temporarily banned on the Advanced Server, while the Revamped Miya will be available for free trial. Her skins will be temporarily unavailable while the Revamped Miya is under testing.
- Skill 2 Arrow of Eclipse: Miya shoots the Moon Arrow which splits into 8 minor arrows at the designated location, dealing physical damage, slowing the target hit, and applying Moon Eclipse effect to them. Upon taking damage from Miya for 8 times, the target affected by Moon Eclipse will be immobilized.
- Ultimate Hidden Moonlight: Miya removes all debuffs on her right away and conceals herself (attacking by Miya breaks the concealment). Miya also immediately gains full stacks of Moon Blessing effect, increasing Movement Speed.
- Passive Moon Blessing: Each time Miya hits a target with her Basic Attack, her Attack Speed will be increased. This effect caps at 5 stacks. After reaching full stacks, each Basic Attack Miya does summons Moonlight Shadow to aid her once.
Lightning Sorceress → Lightning Weaver - Master of lightning control, mage with burst potential. → TBA
- Skill 1 Forked Lightning: Eudora casts forked lightning, dealing magic damage to enemies in a fan-shaped area in front of her. Enemies affected by Superconductor will take additional magic damage after a short delay.
- Skill 2 Electric Arrow: Eudora launches a lightning bolt towards the target, dealing magic damage and stunning the target. If the target is affected by Superconductor, the lightning bolt will split into minor bolts upon hit and further spread towards up to 3 targets nearby, dealing magic damage and stunning them. Minor lightning bolts prioritize heroes.
- Ultimate Thunder's Wrath: Eudora summons a great lightning storm, dealing magic damage to the target. If the target is affected by Superconductor, the lightning charges will spread on the ground towards nearby enemies, dealing magic damage.
- Passive Superconductor: Eudora's skills inflict Superconductor on the target. Additional effects will be applied when Eudora lands her skills on to targets affected by Superconductor.
I. Hero Adjustments
Recently we have noticed that many players have difficulties in reading the patch notes. To ease this problem, we are going to try a new describing style:
- Replace the skill names with Skill 1, Ultimate, etc.
- Use → to indicate the changes.
- Use BUFF ↑ NERF ↓ ADJUST ~ to indicate strengthening, nerfing, and adjustments.
- NERF ↓
- Attributes NERF ↓
- NERF ↓ Physical Attack Growth: 12.75 → 11.25.
- Passive NERF ↓
- NERF ↓ Damage of enhanced Basic Attack: 50+180% Physical Attack → 160% Physical Attack.
- BUFF ↑
- Name: Protti → Brody
- Attributes BUFF ↑
- BUFF ↑ Initial Attack Speed: 90% → 120.8%.
- BUFF ↑ Attack Speed Growth: 2.2%.
- Passive BUFF ↑
- NERF ↓ Abyss Mark stack limit: 5 → 4.
- BUFF ↑ Critical Chance increase per stack: 10% → 12.5%
- NERF ↓ Basic Attack Slow duration: 0.8s → 0.5s
- BUFF ↑ Movement Speed boost duration after critical attack: 0.8s → 1s.
- Skill 1 BUFF ↑
- BUFF ↑ Base Damage: 200-350 → 250-450.
- BUFF ↑ Damage increase: 25% → 33%.
- BUFF ↑ Cooldown: 5.5s → 4s.
- BUFF ↑ Mana Cost: 55-100 → 40-90.
- Ultimate BUFF ↑
- BUFF ↑ Area of effect: 7 yards → 8 yards.
- BUFF ↑ Cooldown: 32s-24s → 22s-16s.
- ADJUST ~
"Barats is a hero with a unique style in the game, but his Ultimate makes him look not so unique. Thus we have designed a new Ultimate for him so as to match his image and enhance his role as a Fighter."
- Skill 1 NERF ↓
- NERF ↓ Spell Vamp: 100% → 30%.
- Ultimate ADJUST ~
- ADJUST ~ AOE, stun, and movement interruption Detona sticks his tongue out and devours the first enemy hero hit immediately. Then Detona suppresses the target for 2s and tries to digest the target, dealing damage and restoring HP continuously. During digestion, the Movement Speed of Detona is reduced.
No adjustments for other heroes in this patch
II. Weekly Free Heroes & New Skins
- Pharsa's Epic Skin [Empress Phoenix] will be available on August 6th in the Epic Showcase: Stay tuned.
- 8 Free Heroes: Server Time 7/31/2020 05:01:00 to 8/7/2020 05:00:00 (Tap the Settings button on the top-right corner of the main page to check.)
Vexana; Moskov Lunox: Trithel, Karrie, sun; Aldous, Franco
III. Battlefield Adjustments
- Optimized the navigation mechanism for minions. Their routes are more reasonable now.
- Optimized the navigation mechanism for creeps. Fixed the issue where the creeps may leave combat when chasing the enemy.
- Fixed the occasional lag issue in some of the bushes.
- Optimized the vibration effect of , , , , , and .
IV. System Adjustments
- Optimized the penalty rules of intentional feeding and inactive performance.
- Optimized the display of the Attack Speed Ratio on the in-battlefield interface. (Attack Speed limit adjusted from 2,50 to 3.00, 3.00 means 3 Basic Attacks per second, if the player has purchased the equipment that provides 40% Attack Speed, the Attack Speed will increase by 0.4 on the interface.)
Notice for Events of Patch 1.5.02
Patch 1.5.02 is now live on the Advanced Server. In this update, we have made the following changes based on the feedback from all our players:
- Hero Adjustments: , ,
- Battlefield Adjustments: Optimized the navigation mechanism for minions and creeps
- System Adjustments: Optimized the penalty rules of intentional feeding and inactive performance; Optimized the display of Attack Speed Ratio on the in-battlefield interface
- Mirror Mayhem: Adjusted spells and heroes ( , , , , , and more)
For questions and suggestions, please contact our Customer Service. Each time the Advanced Server updates, players will receive Compensation rewards. Thank you for your continued support to MLBB!