- Theory of Everything
- Each time Natan's skills hit an enemy, he gains a stack of "Entanglement" that provides additional Attack Speed and Movement Speed.
- Natan shoots a dense mass of energy in the designated direction, dealing damage to enemies along its path.
- Natan launches a gravitational attractor in the designated direction. The attractor explodes upon reaching the end, knocking back nearby enemies and dealing damage to them.
- Natan summons a Reverse-Clone at a target location. It inherits some of his attack attributes and copies all of Natan's movements and attacks reversely. Natan can use the skill multiple times to dash towards his Reverse-Clone.
Note: Will be available on July 23rd (Server Time). Launch week 30% OFF.
From the Designers:
After the equipment and Penetration adjustments in the latest version, many heroes' damage in the early to mid game has been significantly increased.
Therefore, we have adjusted some equipment and heroes accordingly. We'll also keep an eye on the heroes who have yet to be adjusted but also benefit from the Penetration adjustments. In addition, we also adjusted some other heroes who didn't meet or exceeded our expectations.
Magic Chess Season 6 is coming to an end. Season 7 - Superheroes Return will arrive soon!
New hero's exclusive mode [Natan's War] will also be available in this version. Let's enjoy his special charm!
Weekly Free Heroes & New Skins
1. Bruno "The Falcon" will be available on July 20th (Server Time) for 749 Diamonds. Launch week 30% OFF.
2. Bane "Castle Master" has been completely revamped and is coming online soon.
3. Luo Yi's skin "Siren Priestess" will be available as the August Starlight Skin on August 1st (Server Time).
4. Little Commander Rya will be available on July 23rd (Server Time) for 499 Diamonds, 24,000 Battle Points. Launch week 30% OFF.
Rya "Daffodil Rya" will be available on July 23rd (Server Time) for 269 Diamonds. Launch week 30% OFF.
Little Commander Rya and skin "Daffodil Rya" will be in a bundle and available on July 23rd (Server Time). Launch week 30% OFF.
5. Ragnar's Epic skin "Miner Ragnar" will be available on August 11th (Server Time) for 899 Diamonds. Launch week 30% OFF. Little Commander Ragnar and skin "Miner Ragnar" will be in a bundle and available on August 11th (Server Time). Launch week 30% OFF.
6. Fragment Shop Adjustments on July 21st (Server Time)
a. Rare Skin Fragment Shop:
Will be available: Clint "Rock and Roll", Natalia "Phantom Dancer", Alice "Steam Glider", Diggie "Pigeoneer", Akai "Monk"
Will be unavailable: Roger "Anubis", Fanny "Royal Cavalry ", Freya "Dragon Hunter", Kimmy "Steam Researcher", Minotaur "Sacred Hammer"
b. Hero Fragment Shop:
Will be available: Benedetta, Cyclops, Argus, Guinevere, Luo Yi, Lancelot
Will be unavailable: Brody, Mathilda, Baxia, Esmeralda, Jawhead, Hanabi
7.[Free Heroes] 8 Free Heroes: Server Time 7/23/2021 05:01:00 to 7/30/2021 05:00:00 (Tap the Settings button on the top-right corner of the main page to check.) Khufra, Fanny, Estes, Badang, Paquito, Guinevere, Lesley, Masha
6 Extra Starlight Member Heroes: Aldous, Vexana, Clint, Ruby, Gusion, Barats
8 Free Heroes: Server Time 7/30/2021 05:01:00 to 8/6/2021 05:00:00 (Tap the Settings button on the top-right corner of the main page to check.) Granger, Bane, Kadita, Lapu-Lapu, Khaleed, Lancelot, Lylia, Kimmy
6 Extra Starlight Member Heroes: Yve, Hanabi, Harith, Moskov, Zhask, Karina
8 Free Heroes: Server Time 8/6/2021 05:01:00 to 8/13/2021 05:00:00 (Tap the Settings button on the top-right corner of the main page to check.) Sun, Kagura, Irithel, Helcurt, Hilda, Khufra, Bruno, Silvanna
6 Extra Starlight Member Heroes: Yi Sun-shin, Cecilion, Roger, Natalia, Alice, Kaja
8 Free Heroes: Server Time 8/13/2021 05:01:00 to 8/20/2021 05:00:00 (Tap the Settings button on the top-right corner of the main page to check.) Bane, Luo Yi, Akai, Angela, Aurora, Carmilla, Terizla, Badang
6 Extra Starlight Member Heroes: Lolita , Aldous, Vexana, Claude, Ruby, Moskov
8 Free Heroes: Server Time 8/20/2021 05:01:00 to 8/27/2021 05:00:00 (Tap the Settings button on the top-right corner of the main page to check.) Alpha, Gusion, Johnson, Lancelot, Valir, Popol and Kupa, Vale, Masha
6 Extra Starlight Member Heroes: Karrie, Gloo, Hayabusa, Granger, X.Borg, Martis
8.Added weekly free Little Commanders for Magic Chess. Now you can use these Little Commanders for free when they are available.
Weekly free Little Commanders refresh at 00:00 on Fridays (Server Time).
Monthly Free Little Commanders:
Server Time 7/20/2021 00:00:00 to 7/23/2021 00:00:00 Eggie, Bersi, Pao
Server Time 7/23/2021 00:00:00 to 7/30/ 2021 00:00:00 Rya, Benny, Abe
Server Time 8/6/2021 00:00:00 to 8/13/2021 00:00:00 Eggie, Pao, Eva
Server Time 8/13/2021 00:00: 00 to 8/20/2021 00:00:00 Mavis, Remy, Kaboom
Server Time 8/20/2021 00:00:00 to 8/27/2021 00:00:00 Brown, Buss, Ragnar
Context for Hero Adjustments
The following heroes underwent more significant changes in this version: Karina, Paquito, Phoveus, Popol and Kupa, Minotaur, Sun, Lunox, Luo Yi, Harley, Yve, Mathilda, Balmond.
- We noticed that Karina could be especially powerful in some rare occasions but was too weak most of the time. Therefore, we nerfed her ability to sustain damage (with Passive) and slightly strengthened her single burst ability (with Skill 2), hoping that these adjustments could make her more balanced in different matches. We'll continue to observe the effects of these adjustments.
- Shadow Combo
- NERF ↓ Extra damage dealt based on enemy's HP lost: 13% → 11%
- Dance of Blades
- ADJUST ~ Movement Speed Boost: 35-50% → 45% (for all levels)
- Dance of Death
- BUFF ↑ Damage: 305-430 + 115% Magic Power → 375-600 + 125% Magic Power
- Stacked Basic Attacks provided Paquito with an extremely powerful close combat ability, so we changed how his attacks are stacked, making sure his enemy can better counter him when Paquito's skills are all in cooldown. To balance out the adjustment, we made it easier to trigger enhanced attacks, ensuring that Paquito can be best prepared for combat before he enters the battlefield.
- Champ Stance
- ADJUST ~ Now Basic Attacks can't build stacks, but Paquito can build stacks by using a skill without hitting any target.
- BUFF ↑ Max Stacks: 4 → 3
- NERF ↓ Ultimate Stacks: 2 → 1
- NERF ↓ Cooldown: 6-4.5s → 7-5s
- NERF ↓ Base Damage: 200-500 → 120%
- NERF ↓ Physical Attack → 150-450 → 150% Physical Attack
- NERF ↓ Enhanced Damage: Changed according to the same ratio as Base Damage.
- We noticed that the battlefield changes limited Phoveus' power, so we have made some adjustments to help him deal more damage.
- Malefic Terror
- BUFF ↑ Cooldown: 3.5s → 2.5s
- Demonic Force
- BUFF ↑ Base Damage: 440-680 → 660-980
- BUFF ↑ Magic Power Bonus: 150% → 180%
- BUFF ↑ Movement Speed increased by 30 → 50 during Ultimate
- In hopes that this pair could have better performance on their own rather than only assist in other heroes' attacks, so we slightly strengthened their combat ability on single targets and nerfed their support ability.
- BUFF ↑ Base HP: 2325 → 2425
- We Are Friends
- NERF ↓ HP inherited by Kupa: 1300 + 80% Popol's HP → 1300 + 70% Popol's HP
- Kupa, Help!
- BUFF ↑ Extra Physical Attack Bonus for Shield: 120% → 160%
- NERF ↓ In the Alpha Wolf Form, knock enemies airborne for: 0.6s → 0.4s
- Popol's Surprise
- NERF ↓ Trap Charging Time: 18-12s → 22-16s
- Minotaur now saves more rage due to his frustration at his lack of power.
- Rage Mode
- BUFF ↑ Increased Rage regenerated from hitting non-hero units with skills.
- Minoan Fury
- BUFF ↑ Increased Rage regenerated by 10%.
- Sun summoned his Doppelgangers too frequently after the previous adjustments.
- Endless Variety
- NERF ↓ Cooldown: 10-7s → 10s
- ADJUST ~ Ratio of Attributes inherited by the Doppleganger: 50% → 40%-55%
- As the most strengthened hero in the last update, Lunox' Passive seemed too efficient.
- Dreamland Twist
- NERF ↓ Magic Penetration converted from every 1% of Cooldown: 1.5% → 0.8%
- NERF ↓ Defense converted from every 1% of Cooldown: 2 → 1.2
- We slightly reduced Luo Yi's burst ability in the early game, but increased the functionality of her Ultimate in the early game and her burst ability in the late game.
- ADJUST ~ Reaction Damage: 400 + 15 * Hero Level → 365 + 20 * Hero Level
- BUFF ↑ Cooldown: 65-55s → 55-45s
- BUFF ↑ Max Range: 18-28 → 20-28
- Real World Manipulation
- NERF ↓ Shield: 500-900 + 150% Magic Power → 400-800 + 120% Magic Power
- NERF ↓ Immobilizing Effect Duration: 0.5s → 0.3s
- Ancestral Guidance
- BUFF ↑ Enhanced Basic Attacks' Base Damage: 160 → 200
- Soul Bloom
- ADJUST ~ Base Damage: 460-660 → 435-685
- BUFF ↑ Magic Power Bonus for Damage: 70% → 100%
- NERF ↓ Decay Ratio of Damage dealt to the same target: 35-45% → 35% (for all levels)
- NERF ↓ Base HP: 2649 → 2569
- NERF ↓ Base Physical Defense: 20 → 18
- As a Tank, Tigreal's Skill 1 even had a longer area of effect than that of some Mages who use Mana, so we made some adjustments accordingly.
- New Rule: Now equipment can be sold at its original price within the first 15s of the game.
- We limited some main equipment with Penetration effects to balance Penetration Bonuses provided by the adjustments to damage calculation mechanism.
- We also slightly restricted the usage of War Axe so that Radiant Armor wouldn't only be used to counter it, and some other equipment were adjusted as well.
- For the first 9 minutes, the effect gained by Inner Turrets and Base Turrets when their previous Turret is destroyed:
- ADJUST ~ Physical and Magic Defense increased by 80 → Damage taken reduced by 40%.
- NERF ↓ Physical Attack/Magic Power Increase: 15-38 → 13-33
- New Effect
- BUFF ↑ Now Favor will not be triggered when there is no ally nearby that needs to recover HP.
- NERF ↓ Physical Attack: 55 → 45
- NERF ↓ Attributes of each stack of effect: 8 Physical Attack + 4 Physical Penetration → 9 Physical Attack + 3 Physical Penetration
- NERF ↓ Stacked effects granted to Marksmen/Mages/Supports: halved → reduced to 33%
- NERF ↓ Physical Penetration: 40% → 35%
- BUFF ↑ Magic Power: 70% → 75
- NERF ↓ Magic Defense Reduction: 3-10 → 2-9
- NERF ↓ Magic Penetration: 40% → 35%
- NERF ↓ Magic Damage Reduction: 4-11 → 3-10
- BUFF ↑ HP Boost: 800 → 950
- Unique Passive - Defiance
- BUFF ↑ Extra Damage: 4% of Max HP → 5% of Max HP
- Optimized equipment tips. Now the tips include the special rules of the entire equipment system (shown on the right side of Preparation > Builds > Pro Builds).
- Optimized the Damage Text size of Jungling Footwear skill Flame Retribution, Ice Retribution and Bloody Retribution.
- Optimized the display of the system message shown when entering the battlefield with Retribution equipped.
- Optimized Ultimate. Now you can tap the button again to stop the follow-up effects of her Ultimate. 's
- Fixed Ultimate. Now he can pierce through obstacles at the longest range of it. 's
- Fixed an issue where Instantaneous Move couldn't move far enough. 's Doppelganger from
- Fixed an issue where sometimes Basic Attack. couldn't trigger the enhanced
- Fixed the cooldown reduction of Skill 1 and Skill 2 based on his Physical Attack/Magic Power. Now it won't be interrupted upon death. 's
- Fixed an issue where continued to regenerate Energy after death.
- Fixed the description of Skill 1. Now it correctly mentions that the skill will inflict a slow effect. 's
- Optimized the description of Skill 1. '
- Fixed the description of Ultimate. 's
- Fixed an issue where Skill 1 in some rare cases. could summon 2 Doppelgangers with
- Fixed an issue where Skill 2 cooldown shown on the screen didn't match the actual cooldown. 's
- Fixed an issue where equipment such as Dominance Ice, Ice Queen Wand and Antique Cuirass purchased upon death wouldn't take effect after respawn.
1. Modes Opening Time:
- Ravage: Server Time 7/30/2021 04:00:00 to 8/1/2021 08:00:00
- Shadow Brawl: Server Time 8/6/2021 04:00:00 to 8/8/ 2021 08:00:00
- Deathbattle: Server Time 8/13/2021 04:00:00 to 8/15/2021 08:00:00
- Ravage: Server Time 8/20/2021 04:00:00 to 8/22/ 2021 08:00:00
2. Natan's War v15.1
- Opening Time: Server Time 7/23/2021 00:00:00 to 7/26/2021 00:00:00
- In this mode, the new hero Natan is available for free to all players. Natan's War offers a more fast-paced 5v5 experience, where everyone plays as Natan and can master his skills much more quickly! In Natan's War, you can complete related quests to get coupons that can deduct Diamonds for purchasing hero Natan.
- Optimized the Custom UI so that different devices can support it well.
- Added "Turret HP Shift" feature to Controls Settings.