Duke of Shards
Hero Feature: A master assassin wielding lethal mana shards.
- Invisible Armor
- Aamon enters the Camouflage state each time he hits an enemy with a skill, during which he cannot be targeted, restores HP, and gains a burst of extra Movement Speed. The Camouflage state will end on Aamon's next attack, after which he can perform enhanced Basic Attacks within the next few seconds. Each enhanced Basic Attack reduces the cooldowns of Aamon's other skills.
- Soul Shards
- Passive: Aamon charges his armor each time he casts a skill or hits an enemy with a skill or enhanced Basic Attack. At 5 charges, Aamon throws 5 shards at the target on his next attack, dealing damage. The shards will then scatter around the target.
- Active: Aamon throws a shard at a nearby enemy, dealing damage.
- Slayer Shards
- Aamon throws a shard forward, dealing damage to the first non-minion enemy hit and slowing them. The shard will then return to Aamon immediately. If the shard fails to hit an enemy, it'll return to Aamon after a short delay and allow him to enter the Camouflage state.
- Endless Shards
- After a short period of channeling, Aamon throws 8-25 shards at a designated enemy, dealing high Magic Damage. The number of shards thrown increases with Aamon's armor charges and the shards on the ground. The damage dealt increases with the target's lost HP.
- Aamon will be available on October 27.
From the Designers
In this patch, we're bringing about more Marksman adjustments to improve their performance in higher play and dialing back the strength of certain heroes to keep them around the balance line. Meanwhile, we're also optimizing the skill mechanics of Odette, Kagura, Bane, and Khaleed. Hope you'll like them.
Now the MPL has come to an end, we're putting some restrictions on heroes who've been too popular during the league. We're also buffing Lesley and Nana a bit so they can fare better in higher play.
Weekly Free Heroes & New Skins
Hero Aamon and skin "Night's Edge" will be in a bundle and available on October 26. Launch week 30% OFF.
Cyclops "Straw Doll" will be available in the Straw Doll Summon event on October 28
Barats' Halloween skin "Baratstein" will be available on October 30 for 749 Diamonds. Launch week 30% OFF.
Vale "Soaring Devata" will be available as the November Starlight skin on November 1.
Gusion's new Epic skin "Soul Revelation" will be available on November 6 for 899 Diamonds. Launch week 30% OFF.
Hayabusa "Shura" will be available in the Mega Sale event on November 8.
Lunox's new Epic skin "Dawn Revelation" will be available on November 20 for 899 Diamonds. Launch week 30% OFF
Karina "Doom Duelist" is back from the revamp and will be available soon
Little Commander Dubi will be available on November 12 for 499 Diamonds, 24,000 Battle Points. Launch week 30% OFF.
Dubi "Rouge Whisper" will be available on November 12 for 269 Diamonds. Launch week 30% OFF.
Little Commander Dubi and skin "Rouge Whisper" will be in a bundle and available on November 12. Launch week 30% OFF.
[Fragment Shop Adjustments]
Fragment Shop Adjustments on October 26 (Server Time)
a. Rare Skin Fragment Shop
Will be available: Akai "Akazonae Samurai", Alice "Steam Glider", Miya "Captain Thorns", Estes "Holy Priest", Grock "Castle Guard"
Will be Unavailable: Moskov "Snake Eye Commander", Martis "Searing Maw", Layla "Bunny Babe", Terizla "Abyss Guard", Freya "Gladiator"
b. Hero Fragment Shop:
Will be available: Lesley, Vale, Lancelot, Gusion, Lunox, Hayabusa
Will be unavailable: Valir, Alpha, Harley, Silvanna, Hylos, Cyclops
8 Free Heroes: Server Time 10/29/2021 05:01:00 to 11/05/2021 05:00:00 (Tap the Settings button on the top-right corner of the main page to check.)
Guinevere, Bruno, Faramis, Vexana, Barats, Lancelot, Baxia, Kadita
6 Extra Starlight Member Heroes: Mathilda, Chang'e, Minsitthar, Johnson, Lesley, Akai
8 Free Heroes: Server Time 11/05/2021 05:01:00 to 11/12/2021 05:00:00 (Tap the Settings button on the top-right corner of the main page to check.)
Alpha, Chou, Grock, Grock, Aurora, Granger, Clint, Cecilion
6 Extra Starlight Member Heroes: Moskov, Carmilla, Karrie, Hayabusa, Aldous, Selena
8 Free Heroes: Server Time 11/12/2021 05:01:00 to 11/19/2021 05:00:00 (Tap the Settings button on the top-right corner of the main page to check.)
Bruno, Benedetta, Franco, Gusion, Lapu-Lapu, Franco, X.Borg, Khufra
6 Extra Starlight Member Heroes: Hayabusa, Claude, Gatotkaca, Vale, Yi Sun-shin, Johnson
8 Free Heroes: Server Time 11/19/2021 05:01:00 to 11/26/2021 05:00:00 (Tap the Settings button on the top-right corner of the main page to check.)
Ruby, Valir, Moskov, Diggie, Martis, Yu Zhong, Lunox, Wanwan
6 Extra Starlight Member Heroes: Irithel, Beatrix, Zhask, Guinevere, Ling, Uranus
- We're boosting Odette's performance in one-on-one duels.
- Lakeshore Ambience
- BUFF ↑ When there's only one enemy around, the sound wave will bounce between Odette and the enemy.
- Blue Nova
- BUFF ↑ Magic energy ball's flying speed slightly increased.
- Early game performance slightly increased.
- Seimei Umbrella Open
- BUFF ↑ Base Damage: 290-590 >> 315-590
- Rasho Umbrella Flee
- BUFF ↑ Mana Cost: 80-105 >> 55-80
- We're handing Magic-build Banes the appropriate Skill 1 they've been missing. As a result, Bane's role has been changed to Fighter/Mage.
- Crab Claw Cannon
- BUFF ↑/NEW + New Effect: Enemies hit are slowed by (10 + 10% Magic Power)% for 1s (that is, 10% at 0 Magic Power and 60% at 500 Magic Power)
- ADJUST ~ Extra HP Restoration: 10% of Lost HP >> (6 + 2.5% Magic Power)% of Lost HP
- BUFF ↑ Cooldown Reduction Per 100 Magic Power: 5% >> 7%
- Overall performance slightly increased, gameplay experience improved.
- Sand Walk
- BUFF ↑ Energy charging speed during Skill 1 and Ultimate increased.
- Desert Tornado
- BUFF ↑ Foreswing time greatly reduced.
- NERF ↓ Base Damage: 200-550 >> 170-520
- BUFF ↑ Damage Increase Per Cast: 10% >> 15%
- Raging Sandstorm
- NERF ↓ First Attack's Damage: 150-300 + 80% Physical Attack >> 100-250 + 50% Physical Attack
- NERF ↓ Second Attack's Base Damage: 500-800 >> 450-750
- We're easing up on Karrie's Mana constraints so she could be more proactive with her skills in the laning phase. Also slightly upping her early game damage.
- Spinning Light Wheel
- BUFF ↑ Mana Cost: 80-130 >> 40-65
- Dual Light Wheel
- BUFF ↑ Mana Cost: 140-180 >> 70-90
- BUFF ↑ Lightwheel's Damage Ratio: 55-65% >> 60%-66%
- We're amping up Clint's burst damage in the early to mid game and smoothing out the damage scaling of his enhanced Basic Attacks.
- Double Shot
- BUFF ↑/ADJUST ~ Enhanced Basic Attack's Damage: 135% Total Physical Attack >> 100 + 120% Total Physical Attack (Only the Physical Attack bonus part can critically strike)
- To balance out the strength boost from the fix of the Basic Attack issue, we're restricting some of Irithel's other powers. Additionally, we're making some optimizations to mend her weakness in early-game lane clearing.
- Basic Attack
- BUFF ↑/FIX Fixed an issue where Irithel would occasionally become stuck when performing Basic Attacks while moving.
- BUFF ↑ Base Damage: 250-400 >> 450-650
- NERF ↓ Physical Defense Reduction: 15-60 >> 15-40
- Heavy Crossbow
- BUFF ↑ Basic Attack Damage: 80-180 + 105% Total Physical Attack >> 180 + 85%-105% Total Physical Attack
- NERF ↓ Cooldown: 42-30s >> 45-39s
- We're giving Popol more durability so he can adopt a more aggressive style.
- BUFF ↑ HP Growth: 120 >> 140
- Kupa, Help!
- BUFF ↑ Shield's Physical Attack Bonus: 160% >> 200%
- Bruno's able to infuse even more power into his Mecha Legs.
- Fixed an issue.
- BUFF ↑/FIX Fixed an issue where Granger couldn't acquire Attack Speed from equipment and emblems correctly.
- NERF ↓ Attack Speed Ratio: 50% >> 40%
- We're boosting Brody's sustained damage so it's similar to that of regular Marksmen.
- BUFF ↑ Attack Speed Ratio: 50% >> 70%
- We're lowering the damage difference between Beatrix's different weapons.
- Wesker - Basic Attack
- BUFF ↑ Second Attack's Decay Ratio: 40% >> 70% (Decay ratio of the third and subsequent attacks remain unchanged as 40%.
- BUFF ↑ Lifesteal Effect: 80% >> 100%
- Nibiru - Basic Attack
- ADJUST ~ Damage: 15 + 60% Physical Attack >> 65% Physical Attack
- Renner - Ultimate
- BUFF ↑ Physical Attack Bonus: 250% >> 280%
- Bennett - Ultimate
- NERF ↓ Damage: 685-1025 + 255% Physical Attack >> 580-980 + 225% Physical Attack
- BUFF ↑ Decay Ratio: 10% >> 20%
- Nibiru - Ultimate
- NERF ↓ Base Damage: 225-315 >> 200-320
- Early game damage slightly reduced.
- Burst damage and lane clearing ability slightly increased.
- BUFF ↑ Enhanced Basic Attack's Physical Attack Bonus: 80% >> 100%
- Meteoric Sword
- BUFF ↑/NEW + New Effect: Damage to minions increased to 200%.
- We're slightly boosting Aulus's mobility and making some changes to his recommended builds.
- Aulus, Charge!
- BUFF ↑ Cooldown: 13-9s >> 12-7s
- The Power of Axe
- BUFF ↑ Enhanced Basic Attack's Base HP Restoration: 15 >> 30
- Late game performance slightly increased.
- Gord made a breakthrough in his research on Mystic magic.
- Tank-build Karina has been overperforming lately, so we're applying some restrictions.
- Shadow Combo
- ADJUST ~ Damage: 45 + 5 * Level + 11% of the Target's Lost HP >> 50 + 80% Magic Power + 8% of the Target's Lost HP
- We're lowering Mathilda's control difficulty and balancing out her strength in higher play..
- Soul Bloom
- BUFF ↑ Base Damage: 410-660 >> 425-700
- NERF ↓ Decay Ratio: 30% >> 20%
- Guiding Wind
- ADJUST ~ Mana Cost: 120-95 >> 75-100
- Circling Eagle
- BUFF ↑ Wisp's Base Damage: 40-50 >> 60-70
- We're further lowering Phoveus's control difficulty.
- Malefic Terror
- NERF ↓ Base Damage: 275-525 >> 250-500
- BUFF ↑ Mana Cost: 50-65 >> 40-60
- BUFF ↑ Damage to Minions: 150% >> 160%
- Support ability reduced, damage ability increased.
- NERF ↓ Cooldown: 12-10s >> 15-12s
- Unstoppable Force
- BUFF ↑/ADJUST ~ Damage: 400-700 + 100% Total Physical Attack >> 350-600 + 150% Total Physical Attack
- Barats and Detona are stealing too much of the spotlight in higher play.
- Life's been too easy for Hayabusa with his new mobility tools, so we're slowing him down a bit.
- We're further nerfing the boxing champion's performance in higher play.
- Early game durability reduced.
- NERF ↓ Base HP: 1018 >> 918
- NERF ↓ Firaga Armor's Base HP reduced accordingly.
- Damage slightly reduced.
Additional Balance Adjustments (11/01/2021):
- As a sniper, Lesley could use a boost in her burst potential.
- Lethal Shot
- BUFF ↑ Max Crit Damage: 280% >> 300%
- NERF ↓ Physical Attack Growth: 10.5 >> 9
- Master of Camouflage
- BUFF ↑ Extra Physical Attack: 50-200 >> 75-200
- We want Nana to be more like a Mage than a Support.
- BUFF ↑ Damage: 220-320 + 100% Magic Power >> 220-370 + 120% Magic Power
- NERF ↓ Slow Duration: 2s >> 1s
- Ling's been roaming too freely between lanes.
- NERF ↓ Extra Lightness Point Restoration when On Walls: 6 >> 4
- We're trimming down Pharsa's burst damage in the early game.
- NERF ↓ Base Damage: 620-920 >> 570-870
- Selena's Abyssal Devils are getting a bit antsy.
- NERF ↓ Abyssal Devil Duration: Permanent >> 60s
- Mathilda's damage is still a bit too high.
- NERF ↓ Base Damage: 425-700 >> 375-600
- Optimized Miya's damage text merging: Now only the Moonlight Shadow's damage text will be merged.
- War Axe
- NERF ↓ Craft Cost: 1980 >> 2100
- Turrets' Attack and Protection Ranges: 5 → 5.3
- Outer Turrets' Damage Reduction Against Ranged Attacks When the Energy Shield Is Active: 60% → 30%
- Passive - Hunter:
- BUFF ↑ Damage Reduction: 50% → 40%
- ADJUST ~ Damage Per Second: 50 + 5 * Level → 4 * Level + 4% Max HP (damage increased by 100% for non-Marksmen)
- Passive - Hunter:
- Creeps and Minions
- Reduced the Physical Attack of certain creeps (Orange Buff, Purple Buff, Rockursa) by 40% in the early game, while the attributes after 12 minutes remain. basically unchanged.
- Increased the HP of common creeps by 25%, and the HP of Lord and Turtle by 5%.
- Increased Melee and Ranged Minions' HP Growth by 20%.
- Increased Siege Minions' HP Growth by 30% but reduced their Base HP by 15%.
- Increased Gold Lane's special Siege Minions' Base HP by 20% and Gold reward by 10%.
- Assist System
- We optimized the assist system, hoping to improve Support players' gaming experience. Now only increasing allies' attributes or reducing enemies' attributes also grants assists (such as Roaming Skill - Encourage, Equipment - Dominance lce, etc.)
BUG FIXES & GAME OPTIMIZATION
- Fixed an issue where Vexana's puppet couldn't trigger equipment's effects
- The hero sharing function of the Familiarity system will now work properly.
- Fixed an issue where the in-match signal could be sent successively.
- Fixed an issue where there were too many tap sounds in matches.
- Fixed an issue where the background music wasn't played according to the custom list.
- Fixed an issue where the home screen might be displayed abnormally after matching.
The Carnival event is available for a limited time!
- Ask friends for help or complete tasks to increase Popularity starting from October 26.
- Join the Popularity Contest to climb the Popularity leaderboard. Ranking and Popularity level rewards will be issued at the end of each session.
- Event rewards include Gold Badges, Silver Badges (used to exchange rare skins, Promo Diamonds, and other rewards), and Promo Diamonds.
- Log in during the event to claim Promo Diamonds. Promo Diamonds will be available for use later in the event.
- Promo Diamonds can be used as normal Diamonds in the Shop. Purchase items for as low as 1 Diamond!.
- Moved Practice Mode and Tutorial to the Training Camp. You can tap the Sand Table in the center of the home screen to select the mode you want to play.
- Historical hero adjustments are now displayed in the game (only available to players who have registered for more than 30 days and completed over 100 5v5 matches).
- Added a Hero Adjustments button to the upper left of the Heroes page, which allows you to view all the hero adjustments starting from this patch.
- Added a Hero Adjustments button to the Hero Selection page in Classic and Ranked Modes, which allows you to check the corresponding adjustments if the hero you selected has been adjusted in the current version.
- Returning players will find an additional Related to Me tab on the Hero Adjustments page.
- Added a Return to Lobby function when matching is not started.
- Added a Sort by Matches Played option to the Hero Selection page (non-Draft Pick).
- Optimized the MCL Lobby's interaction structure
- Optimized the display effect of the Match Result page.
- Optimized the Match Result and Battlefield Achievement sharing.
- Optimized the style of certain flags.