Prophetess of the Night
Hero Feature: An unpredictable shadow predator who can siphon the power of her enemies and even turn into their forms.
- Primal Force
- Valentina gains EXP each time she hits an enemy hero with a skill. If the enemy hero's level is lower than or equal to Valentina's, part of the damage dealt will be converted into her HP.
- Shadow Strike
- Valentina launches Shadow Strike on a fan-shaped area ahead, dealing Magic Damage to enemies hit and slowing them. Also applies a Shadow Sigil to enemy heroes hit. Marked enemies that are hit by Shadow Strike again will be terrified.
- Arcane Shade
- Valentina fires 3 Shadow Bolts at the nearest enemy and dashes forward, dealing Magic Damage. The cooldown of Shadow Strike is reduced each time a Shadow Bolt hits an enemy. Valentina can cast this skill 2 times.
- I Am You
- Valentina siphons the power of a designated enemy hero, gaining the ability to cast their Ultimate, and slows them. After casting the enemy's Uitimate, Valentin a will turn into the enemy hero's form and inherit their Basic Attack type. If the enemy hero is a Physical Damage hero, Valentina will gain extra Physical Attack according to her Magic Power for the duration.
- Valentina will be available on November 25.
From the Designers
In this pre-M3 patch, we're being extra cautious and focusing on optimizing the battle spells and making balance adjustments to heroes who've been overperforming or underperforming in the current season. We hope these changes will have a positive impact on the M3 World Championship. Heroes with major adjustments in this patch include: Floryn, Aurora, Roger, Freya, and Martis. Battle spells with major adjustments include: Inspire and Sprint.
Meanwhile, we're adding new gameplay, 2-Player Survival, to Boommander Mode in this patch. We'll also continue to optimize the mode to present you with a more polished and fun version in early 2022!
Weekly Free Heroes & New Skins
Hero Valentina and skin "Twilight Charmer" will be in a bundle and available on November 23. Launch week 30% OFF.
Starlight Fest Skin - Kagura "Water Lily" will be available in the Starlight Fest event on November 23.
Roger "Phantom Ranger" will be available in the M3 Pass event on November 29.
Roger "Fiend Haunter" will be available in the M3 Pass event on November 29.
Belerick "Emerald Guardian" will be available in the M3 Pass event on November 29.
December Starlight Skin - Brody "Lethal Fang" will be available on December 1.
Champion of the Second Skin Design Contest - Granger "Hellbringer" will be available on December 14. Launch week 50% OFF.
Christmas Skin - Rafaela "Angelic Sonata" will be available on December 16 and stay in the Shop for 1 month. Launch week 30% OFF.
Miya "Christmas Carnival" is back from the revamp and will be available soon.
[Fragment Shop Adjustments]
Fragment Shop Adjustments on November 24 (Server Time)
a. Rare Skin Fragment Shop
Will be available: Clint "Rock and Roll", Fanny "Royal Cavalry", Argus "Dark Draconic", Angela "Dove&Love", Hylos "Abyssal Shaman"
Will be Unavailable: Miya "Captain Thorns", Akai "Akazonae Samurai", Alice "Steam Glider", Estes "Holy Priest", Grock "Castle Guard">
b. Hero Fragment Shop:
Will be available: Kagura, Selena, Brody, Roger, Terizla, Irithel
Will be unavailable: Lunox, Lancelot, Lesley, Pharsa, Hayabusa, Granger
8 Free Heroes: Server Time 11/26/2021 05:01:00 to 12/03/2021 05:00:00 (Tap the Settings button on the top-right corner of the main page to check.)
Benedetta, Lancelot, Harith, Barats, Silvanna, Phoveus, Lolita, Cecilion
6 Extra Starlight Member Heroes: Roger, Zhask, Kagura, Karina, Angela, Vale
8 Free Heroes: Server Time 12/03/2021 05:01:00 to 12/10/2021 05:00:00 (Tap the Settings button on the top-right corner of the main page to check.)
Guinevere, Diggie, Belerick, Angela, Hilda, Esmeralda, Kaja, Yu Zhong, Popol and Kupa
6 Extra Starlight Member Heroes: Yve, Badang, Helcurt, Roger, Lapu-Lapu, Leomord
8 Free Heroes: Server Time 12/10/2021 05:01:00 to 12/17/2021 05:00:00 (Tap the Settings button on the top-right corner of the main page to check.)
Atlas, Vexana. Grock, Uranus, Harlev. Lvlia. Lolita, Phoveus
6 Extra Starlight Member Heroes: Selena, Lesley, Jawhead, Kadita, Thamuz, Granger
8 Free Heroes: Server Time 12/17/2021 05:01:00 to 12/24/2021 05:00:00 (Tap the Settings button on the top-right corner of the main page to check.)
Masha, Estes, Ruby, Pharsa, X.Borg, Cyclops, Harith, Kimmy
6 Extra Starlight Member Heroes: Aldous, Brody, Martis, Khaleed, Hanabi, Alucard
- We're boosting Floryn's healing powers but slightly restricting her damage and skill casting.
- BUFF ↑ Evolved Lantern's Magic Power: 40 >> 55
- Shared Equipment's Attributes (Evolved)
- BUFF ↑ 8% Physical Attack & Magic Power >> 10% Physical Attack & Magic Power
- NERF ↓ 500 HP >> 250 HP
- BUFF ↑ Base HP Regen: 50-150 >> 150-250
- NERF ↓ HP Regen On Minion Hits: 80% >> 60%
- NERF ↓ Base Damage: 220-420 >> 180-330
- NERF ↓ Mana Cost: 95-120 >> 100-150
- NERF ↓ Base Damage: 225-500 >> 175-350 (Subsequent damage increased accordingly)
- NERF ↓ Cooldown: 12-8s >> 13-10s
- NERF ↓ Mana Cost: 60-90 >> 90-140
- BUFF ↑ HP Regen: 360-480 >> 400-600
- NERF ↓ Base Damage: 300-390 >> 150-250
- The queen of frost should be able to cast her skills more freely, even when at full Passive stacks.
- BUFF ↑ Number of Stacks: 4 >> 3
- BUFF ↑ Skill width and explosion radius increased.
- NERF ↓ Base Damage: 400-600 >> 350-600
- NERF ↓ Cooldown: 4s at All Levels >> 6-4s
- NERF ↓ Cooldown: 11-9s >> 11s at All Levels
- Roger's fallen behind on the Pro field.
- BUFF ↑ HP Growth: 158.5 >> 168.5
- BUFF ↑ Extra Physical & Magic Defense in Wolf Form: 20-50 >> 20-60
- We're buffing up Freya's chase ability and making her blows "punchier".
- BUFF ↑ Dash distance slightly increased.
- NEW + / ADJUST ~ New Effect: Freya will stop upon hitting an enemy hero.
- We're handing Martis a better tool to finish off his enemies.
- BUFF ↑ / NEW + New Effect: Killing an enemy with the Ultimate increases the Ultimate's damage by 15%, up to 30%.
- Early to mid game performance slightly improved.
- BUFF ↑ Base Physical Attack: 105 >> 110
- The mermaid princess is able to surf around at an even higher speed.
- BUFF ↑ Speed: 7 >> 8
- BUFF ↑ Extra Movement Speed: 30-60% >> 60% at All Levels
- We're boosting Harley's sustained damage in the late game.
- BUFF ↑ Extra Attack Speed Per Stack: 5% >> 10% (the Attack Speed boost is now calculated by addition instead of multiplication)
- NERF ↓ Number of Stacks: 8-10 >> 5-10
- We hope these adjustments could give Aamon's opponents a fighting chance against him.
- NERF ↓ Camouflage Duration: 4s >> 3.5s
- NERF ↓ HP Regen: 4% of Lost HP >> 3% of Lost HP
- NERF ↓ Transparency in the Camouflage state is slightly reduced.
- The previous adjustments were proven less effective, so we're going a bit harder this time.
- NERF ↓ Base HP: 2629 >> 2429
- NERF ↓ Physical Attack Growth: 12.6 >> 9.6
- Lancelot's Skill 2 might be too perfect.
- NERF ↓ Slow Effect: 30% >> 20%
- Early to mid game damage reduced.
- NERF ↓ Base Physical Attack: 110 >> 100
- Early to mid game damage reduced.
- NERF ↓ Base Damage: 400-600 >> 350-600
- NERF ↓ Enhanced Damage: 450-750 >> 400-750
- We're tapping down Bane's Physical Damage in the early to mid game.
- NERF ↓ Base Damage: 180-380 >> 150-350
- In this patch, we're mainly adjusting Inspire and Sprint and optimizing the effects of some other battle spells. We hope these adjustments will bring you a better in-match experience.
- BUFF ↑ / NEW + New Effect: Attack Speed Cap is increased to 4.0 for the duration.
- BUFF ↑ / NEW + New Effect: HP Regen on Each Basic Attack: 70 + 15% Physical Attack + 15% Magic Power
- ADJUST ~ Optimized the spell description (the Attack Speed boost is calculated by multiplication instead of addition)
- NERF ↓ Duration: 8s >> 6s
- NERF ↓ No longer increases Resilience.
- BUFF ↑ Slow Immunity Duration: 2s >> 6s (that is, for the entire duration)
- NERF ↓ No longer enhanced the next Basic Attack.
- BUFF ↑ Decay ratio of the extra Movement Speed reduced, that is, overall speed-up effect increased.
- NERF ↓ No longer slows the enemy hit.
- ADJUST ~ Damage: 160 + 45% Magic Power-640 + 180% Magic Power >> 200 + 50% Magic Power-680 + 170% Magic Power
- Changed the attribute bonus of Kimmy's and Kaja's skins to Magic Power.
- Optimized the in-match attribute display so the attributes are now displayed more accurately. Also added advanced attributes.
- Optimized the skill demonstrations for all heroes and fixed a large number of related issues.
- Optimized the mechanics of the lane indicators at the beginning of the match.
BUG FIXES & GAME OPTIMIZATION
- Fixed an issue where the MVP of the defeated team was displayed as Gold Medal on the match results page.
- Fixed an issue where the "Share" quest in Daily Quests couldn't be completed by Facebook sharing.
- Fixed an issue where the Brawl Master achievement couldn't be completed.
- Fixed an issue where the Familiarity info was incorrectly displayed on the loading screen.
- Fixed an issue where Affinity couldn't be viewed on the Profile page.
- Fixed an issue where Vale couldn't upgrade his skills in matches.
- Fixed an issue where Vale could use all his skills at Lv.1.
- Fixed an issue where Atlas was able to cast Fire On! successively in Brawl Mode.
- Fixed an issue where the extra Attack Speed from Claude's Skill 1 (at max skill level) was described incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue where Barats would become stuck if he cast his Ultimate on enemy Kimmy and the latter died during the process.
M3 Pass Begins on November 29 at 00:00:00!
1. Complete the Pass tasks and participate in the M3-related events to upgrade the Pass and get lots of rewards.
2. Basic Pass rewards are unlocked by default, while you can purchase the M3 Pass to unlock bonus rewards.
1. Support your favorite team on the Team Support page and get Pass EXP.
2. You have 1 free support attempt per day and can purchase more attempts with Diamonds.
3. After the support event ends, the team with the most support will be granted the "Players' Choice: Team of M3" award at the site of the M3 World Championship.
1. Event time: November 23 - December 18.
2. Participate in the event to draw the 2021 Starlight Fest exclusive skin - Kagura "Water Lily", avatar border, recall effect, battle emote - "Ho~ Ho~", exclusive skins from past events, and other rewards.
3. You can also use the event badges to exchange rewards in the prize pool in the Event Shop. Besides the 2021 Starlight Fest exclusive skin, avatar border, recall effect, and battle emote, rewards in the Event Shop also include all the sacred statues, battle emotes, and painted skins from the previous Starlight rewards in 2020 and prior.
- Temporarily disabled the Live Settings for iOS/iPadOS users.
- Optimized the determination of Intentional Feeding.