- This page contains patch notes released on Advanced Server. For patch notes released on Official Server, see Patch Notes 1.6.66.
- 1 New/Revamped Hero
- 2 II. Hero Adjustments
- 3 II. Battlefield Adjustments
- 4 III. New Features & Events
- 5 IV. System Adjustments
- 6 Undocumented changes
, The Alchemist
II. Hero Adjustments
The following uses (↑) (↓) (~) to indicate BUFF ↑, NERF ↓, and ADJUST ~.
|NERF ↓||Revamped Faramis has been causing too much chaos with his refined spectral power.|
| Ultimate NERF ↓
II. Battlefield Adjustments
"We're further testing the adjustments to Alice in the Warrior and Elite rank. We'll be rolling out more rank-specific hero adjustments on the Advanced Server in the future, though they won't be applied to the Official Server quite yet."
Revamped the Battle Spells' sound effects.
|Twilight Armor NERF ↓||"Damage frequency slightly reduced."|
|Steel Legplates (New Component)|
|Blade Armor BUFF ↑|
|Dominance Ice ADJUST ~|
|Brute Force Breastplate ADJUST ~|
|Rose Gold Meteor & Magic Blade BUFF ↑||
Battle Experience Optimizations
- Added an Attack Assist switch to Controls - Advanced Control Mode. When it's switched off, heroes will no longer chase enemies out of their attack range.
- Optimized heroes' turning speed. Heroes can now change directions faster.
- Optimized the priority levels of Lithowanderer, Lord, and Turtle. Heroes will no longer attack the Lithowanderer when attacking Lord or Turtle.
III. New Features & Events
Delightful Vending Gifts
MLBB X Sanrio Characters exclusive emote, Hello Kitty "Well Done", will be available between 03/22/2022 - 04/03/2022! You can receive "Well Done" (3-Day) and "Well Done" (Permanent) once you make 15 draws and 50 draws in the Delightful Vending Surprise event. Do not miss it!
IV. System Adjustments
- Removed some of the unnecessary red dots and greatly reduced the number of pop-ups upon login.
- Improved the text clarity of the home screen under High or better graphics settings.
- Adjusted the default graphics settings on certain devices and optimized the in-match experience.
- Fixed an issue where Lieh's model was replaced by in certain cases.
- Fixed an issue where the Battle Spel's description wouldn't disappear normally.
- Fixed a display issue with 's and 's skill upgrade effects.
- Fixed an issue where Flameshot dealt no damage in certain cases.
- Fixed an issue with the camera when turned into .
- Fixed an issue where the privacy settings were reset after matches.
- Fixed an issue where the Voice Listening switch was reset upon entering a lobby. Now it'll be switched on by default.
- Fixed the display issue on certain in-game screens.