- 1 From the Designers
- 2 New/Revamped Hero
- 3 I. Hero Adjustments
- 4 II. Weekly Free Heroes
- 5 III. New Features
- 6 IV. System Adjustments
- 7 V. Bug Fix
- 8 Undocumented changes
From the Designers
The reworked Emblem system is now available on the Advanced Server with a new name, the Talent system.
Since the system is still under development and optimization, the current content does not represent the final quality. Some unfinished sections are temporarily replaced with images.
Content related to the level upgrade is also not available yet, but you can access all talents and the max-level fixed attributes by default during this test.
Besides, the Talent system is temporarily unavailable in Practice and Solo Custom modes, while the Creation Camp still uses the old Emblem system.
For more information, please refer to the New Features section.
We'll continue to optimize the system with multiple rounds of tests before its launch on the Official Server. Some of the old emblem-related tasks and achievements will be unavailable during this period. We apologize for the inconvenience.
As always, you're welcome to tell us your comments and suggestions on the system. Happy testing!
, Scarlet Raven
Fighter/mage with a variety of skill combinations but no Ultimate.
, The Alchemist
I. Hero Adjustments
The following uses BUFF ↑ NERF ↓ ADJUST ~ to indicate Buff, Nerf, and Adjustment.
|BUFF ↑||Julian's still not recovered from the previous nerfs, so this time we're polishing up his chains and boosting his overall sustainability, in hopes of restoring this smith's legacy on the battlefield.|
| Ultimate BUFF ↑
| Enhanced Ultimate BUFF ↑
|All Skills BUFF ↑
- "Ultimate" means "Skill 3"
|ADJUST ~||We're well aware that Diggie's the hero that keeps on giving even after death, but the time has come to curb some of his generosity! As compensation, we're buffing his shield to make him even more valuable in team fights.|
| Passive NERF ↓
| Ultimate BUFF ↑
II. Weekly Free Heroes
8 Free Heroes: 04/15/2022 05:01:00 to 04/22/2022 05:00:00 (Server Time)
Lolita, Khaleed, Khufra, Lapu-Lapu, Faramis, Sun, Bane, Gloo
6 Extra Starlight Member Heroes: Carmilla, Uranus, Minotaur, Kimmy, Karina, Wanwan
III. New Features
The Talent system is made up of the following four sections:
- Fixed Attributes: Each set of fixed attributes consists of 4 attributes that cannot be changed, similar to the attributes of the Wheel on the right half of the current Emblem screen. Different sets are visualized as different weapons, which represent heroes' innate fighting abilities. Each weapon can change into 4 different forms according to the talents selected (part of the visuals are temporarily replaced with images).
- Core Talents: Core talents have the strongest effects and are divided into three sub-types: Offensive, Defensive, and Utility. Core talents are similar to the Tier 3 talents in the current emblem system, though no point allocation is required.
- Regular Skill Talents: Regular skill talents have weaker effects than core talents do, and most of them also have specific trigger conditions. Similarly to core talents, they are divided into three sub-types: Offensive, Defensive, and Utility.
- Regular Attribute Talents: Regular attribute talents have similar enhancement effects as regular skill talents and provide a single attribute each. They are also divided into three sub-types: Offensive, Defensive, and Utility.
Compared to the previous Emblem system, the Talent system comes with the following optimizations:
- The sets of fixed attributes are reduced from 9 to 6, corresponding to the 6 hero roles in the game.
- Talent point allocation is removed.
- The talents are no longer restricted by the specific sets.
- Talent plans are now bound to heroes. Each hero has 3 recommended plans by default.
IV. System Adjustments
- Optimized the relationship between ratings, rankings, and medals. Players on the winning team can get a Gold Medal as long as their ratings are high enough.
- AFK players can no longer become the MVP even if they have the highest rating