|+80 Movement SPD|
|Side Effect: Dealing or taking damage slows hero's movement speed by 40 for 5s|
Rapid Boots is an in-game Item which is purchasable in the shop.
|“||The archaeologists in the Land of Dawn have not reached a clear conclusion about this piece of equipment.||”|
Rapid Boots gives you the most movement speed out of the whole shop. This item is great to include in your build to retreat easier if the enemy could be coming or if your hero is particularly slow in walking like Kagura, Aurora, Miya, or any hero.
New Feature of Patch 1.5.88
- When using Retribution, you can bless the item to make it have a buff when using Retribution on heroes and deal extra damage when it is used on creeps. The blessings are the following: Flame, Ice, or Bloody; when using any Equipment Blessings, damage dealt to creeps and minions is increased to 150% and Retribution can be used against heroes.
- Only when total creep kills, hero kills, or hero kill assists reach 5 can Retribution be upgraded.
- Retribution is required for purchasing Jungle equipment items.
- Jungle equipment items will be locked and cannot be purchased if you use spells other than Retribution such as Petrify, Aegis, Purify, Flicker, etc.
- When jungle equipment items are purchased, it Reduces the EXP & Gold gain from minions by 50% in the first 5 minutes of the match and adds 30 Gold gained from kills or assists.
- You can also bless the item to one of the roaming skills when roaming in the team: Conceal, Encourage, Favor, or Dire Hit.
- It provides additional Gold and EXP to the player with the lowest Gold and EXP. It also grants extra Gold and EXP for assists. Recommended for Tanks and Supports since these heroes usually have the lowest Gold and EXP and a lot of assists.
- Active: Nearby allied heroes enter Camouflage State and their Movement Speed increases by 30%-75% (scales with Gold from Thriving) for 5s. Dealing or taking damage ends this state.
- Dire Hit
- You will not gain Gold and EXP for the first 9 minutes of the match if there are allies nearby when Minion or Creep dies.
- Only one roam gear may be purchased at any given time.
- After purchase, you can no longer gain Gold and EXP from minions and creeps and must collect 600 Gold from Roaming Equipment to unlock this skill.
- Corrosion Scythe (for Physical Heores)
- Ice Queen Wand (for Magical Heroes)
- Emblem Marksman Talent - Weakness Finder (for Marksman)
- Hero Hylos/ Minotaur/ Claude/ Atlas