Full Moon Curse Passive
In human form, Roger's basic attacks lower enemy movement speed by 20%. In wolf form, basic attacks add damage equal to a percentage of HP already lost by the enemy (up to 60 added damage to Jungle Monsters).
Open Fire Cooldown:7 seconds
Roger Rapidly shoots twice, dealing 300/360/420/480/540/600 physical damage in total. The first Hunter Net slows the enemy, the second one reduces enemy defense by 10.
Hunter's Steps Cooldown:10 seconds
Roger increases his movement speed by 50% for 2.5s.
Wolf Transformation Cooldown:6 seconds
Roger lunges forward and turns into a wolf, dealing 200/300/400/500 physical damage and causing enemy movement speed to drop 90%, lasting 1.5s.
Lycan Pounce Cooldown:15 seconds
Roger Jumps toward the target, dealing 300/360/420/480/540/600 physical damage to up to 3 enemies while going into unselected status.
Bloodthristy Howl Cooldown:10 seconds
Roger Let’s out a howl, increasing the hero's attack speed 15%, lasting 4s. While in effect, if there is an enemy with less than 40% HP in the hero's field of vision, his movement speed will increase 50%. Making basic attacks on enemies while in wolf form will extend the duration of this effect.
Restore Human Form Cooldown:6 seconds
Roger Rolls in a specific direction and turns into a human, receiving a 200/300/400/500 damage-absorbing shield which lasts 1.5s.
- Ranged and melee hero
- Can change mode from the start of the match
- Can chase the low HP hero
- Can deal heavy damage on wolf form
- First skill in wolf form can make him temporarily invincible.
- Good in ambushing unsuspected enemy hero/ heroes.
- Ranged basic attack is very short.
- Escape relies on speeding up while on human form
- Only effective as a Fighter, not as a Marksman