S.A.B.E.R. squad is a group of remarkable heroes with astonishing powers gathered by the late "Dr. Leo" to protect Zlatan, the city of technology. Ever since Dr. Leo passed, the S.A.B.E.R. is instructed by Dr. Wu, for the squad not having to know the real truth they now fight for false.
The Members and their Roles
Rafaela - Savior (Support) "Rescue mission complete!"
Johnson - Automata (Tank) "Bust through my shield first, then we will talk!"
Layla - Breacher (Marksman) "Target locked, open fire!"
Cyclops - Exploder (Mage) "Target sighted! Target sighted!"
Saber - Regulator (Assassin/Leader) "You have to do better than that!"
- Their names are matched on the name of the squad.
- Thus, Cyclops' skin name changed from Blaster to Exploder. Precise reasons are unknown.
- There is an unknown possibility of a buff if they are all lined up in a match.
- There is a grammatic error for Johnson's skin name. Automata is the plural form of Automaton. Reasons of this is unknown.
- Either way, it is the only skin in the squad that doesn't have the name ending with -r.
- Layla's gun(cannon) differs from the other versions of it for it can transform.
- Cyclops is fully mechanical unlike his rest of the skins where they are biological.
- Saber is the only male hero in the squad to have hair.
- Curiously, his hair is colored blue rather than red of the female rosters, Layla and Rafaela.
- Only Layla's S.A.B.E.R. skin, has the same deisign as one of the characters in another Moonton-developed game: Mobile Battleground - Blitz.
- S.A.B.E.R. avatar border is rewarded to players who collects 3 skins of the squad.
- An exclusive S.A.B.E.R. recall animation is rewarded to those who collects all the skins.
- The recall animation only gets applied when the player is using one of the squad skin.
- If there are 3 or more S.A.B.E.R. squad skins in a single team, there will be a special spawn effect in-game.