|“||A Deceptive Young Dark Elf||”|
Selena, Abyssal Witch is a hero in Mobile Legends: Bang Bang.
|Level 1||Level 15|
|Attack Speed Ratio||100%||-|
|Critical Damage Reduction||0%|
South of the Moniyan Empire lies a bottomless abyss, engraved into this barren landscape as if an ancient demon used the sharpest of blades to carve a disfiguring scar into the Land of Dawn. People call this the Shadow Abyss.
Sealed away at the bottom of this legendary abyss, lies the most terrible demon in the Land of Dawn - the Abyss Dominator. But as the seal slowly fades, the will of the abyss gradually grows stronger.
The demons at the bottom of the abyss tirelessly devise plots to strengthen the power of darkness, persuading misguided believers to provide them with sacrifices for their evil cause. They use these sacrifices to feed the 'Abyss Devil', a monster formed of the purest dark energy that waits in the darkness to devour its prey.
Selena, a young Dark Elf, was sacrificed to the Shadow Abyss by fanatics in exchange for dark energy, and as Elves are the Abyss Devil's favorite sacrifices, Selena was offered up immediately by the demons. The Abyss Devil maniacally drilled into Selena, severe pain and desperation spreading through every corner of the young Elf girl's body. Just as she was about to be consumed by dark magic, a miracle occurred - a warm blue light enveloped the girl, and the dark abyssal magic and this mystical power began waging a savage battle inside her fragile, young body.
Selena awoke find herself lying in the depth of the abyss, her skin now a mysterious blue tone and her lavender eyes filled with a scarlet glow, with the Abyss Devil lying quietly at her side.
The Demons of the Abyss were busy wondering what had just happened. Little did they know, the will of the Abyss had arrived. This girl is loved deeply, and this love has protected her from being consumed by darkness. The Abyss and the Moon Goddess - these two opposing forces have reached a balance within her body. An ancient, heavy voice echoed through the minds of the demons, "Leave this girls to me. She will become the strongest warrior of the Shadow Abyss!" The demons obeyed the abyss' command and left her there. When Selena reappeared before the demonic inhabitants of the abyss, with the Abyss Devil at her side, she had completely forgotten her past.
She found that she could skillfully manipulate the abyss to release dark magic, a demon capable of tearing her enemies to shreds. The will of the Shadow Abyss appointed her as its voice, making it her duty to rule over the demonic denizens. Even the proud Queen of Blood Magic began to feel unnerved upon seeing this young Dark Elf Girl, not only because the abyss had chosen her, but also because Alice could sense the terrible power lying within this seemingly cute and mischievous youngster.
Selena can switch freely between her two forms. Elven Form: Selena applies "Abyssal Mark" with her skills. The mark can stack up to 2 times. When "Abyssal Trap" hits an enemy, it immediately adds an "Abyssal Mark". Abyssal Form: All damage will consume 1 stack of "Abyssal Mark" to deal 240–450 (+40% Total Magic Power) extra Magic Damage.
The iron will of the Abyss befalls.
Selena summons an Abyssal Devil to lurk in a designated location. The Abyssal Devil will attach itself to any enemy that approaches the location and slow them by 70%. After 1 second, the Abyssal Devil deals 350–550 (+150% Total Magic Power) Magic Damage to the enemy and other nearby enemies and slows them by 50% for 1 second. The Abyssal Devil lasts up to 60 seconds. Up to 3 Abyssal Devils can exist at the same time. Each extra Abyssal Devil increases the final damage by 50%.
- The Abyssal Devils grant vision to the surrounding area.
The iron will of the Abyss befalls.
Selena strengthen her claws with the power of the Abyss, causing the next basic attack to deal extra 200–350 (+130% Total Magic Power) Magic Damage, while granting a Shield that absorbs 300–400 (+150% Total Magic Power) Shield
CC Speed Up
Selena fires magic arrows in a designated direction, dealing 250–400 (+20% Total Magic Power) to 500–800 to the first enemy hero hit and stunning it for 0.5 seconds to 3 seconds. Stun duration and damage increase with the distance that the arrows travel. The arrow absorbs "Abyssal Traps" as it travels and hence will apply effects of "Abyssal Traps" to the enemy target upon hit. If an enemy is stunned for 1 second or longer, Selena's Movement Speed will be increased by 40% for 2 seconds.
Selena charges in a designated direction, dealing 150–350 (+50% Total Magic Power) Magic Damage to enemies along the way. If this damage triggers "Abyssal Mark" effect, its CD resets immediately.
Morph Speed Up
Selena enters Abyssal Form and increases her Movement Speed by 30% for 0.8 seconds. Immediately resets the CD of "Soul Eater" and "Garotte". Abyssal Form: Selena gains new skills. Her Basic Attack will deal (+25% Total Magic Power) extra Magic Damage.
- Her basic attack's extra damage only applies to one target; multiple targets hit will receive her basic physical damage.
Blessing of the Moon Goddess
Morph Speed Up
Selena enters Elven Form and increases her Movement Speed for 30%. Lasts 0.8 seconds. Immediately reset the CD of "Abyssal Trap" and "Abyssal Arrow".
|This article or section may need to be cleaned up in order to meet Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Wiki's quality standards. Reason given: "Alot of unnecessary trivias". Please help improve this article if you can.|
- Her name comes from a Greek feminine name, Selina, which means "moon".
- According to her description in the S.T.U.N profile, Selena was revealed to be 168 cm and 48 kg. She is also a Sagittarius and loves to eat blueberries.
- Selena and are the only heroes that can transform from the start of the game. Both changes attack type to melee upon transforming.
- With 2 set of abilities, she, , and have the most number of active skills in the game.
- In her Abyssal Form, Selena is one of the only heroes in the game whose Basic Attack inherently deals Magic Damage.
- Her Abyssal Trap previously is one of the few skills in the game that can stay up permanently before the nerf in patch 1.6.26, which now only lasts up to 1 minute.
- Abyssal Trap and Abyssal Arrow is frequently referred as "Skill Lele" by many Indonesian players.
- Selena was supposed to be released on the date was released, but the developers decided to postpone her release to a month later (following ) because some of them saw her as over-powered and others saw her under-powered. Nevertheless, she was released.
- Selena and
are dark elven sisters, Selena being the youngest of the two. The Lore suggest to seem like Selena does not remember her former-life being a dark elf, as her memories were wiped when the abyss took over her body. This may also mean Selena does not know who Karina is and wouldn't be able to recognize her.
- They are the only heroes in the game to be blood-related along with and .
- Selena was supposed to be dead as a sacrifice of her own people, blinded by the power they received from the Abyss.
- The other hero that sacrificed lives to gain abyssal power is .
- She seems to have some rivalry between Patch 1.2.90 which also connects to Aldous's Lore. It is also explained in the Jade Path's Lore. as seen on the new loading screen in
- One of her quotes, it says; "'When you gaze into the Abyss, the Abyss gazes back". This is a quote from Friedrich Nietzsche, a German philosopher.
- In her quote, "Why does the moon seems so warm to me?", the term "warm" figuratively means harmless, appreciate, or nice. This is actually because she is an Elf.
- Her quote; "Do you think... umm... I should dye my hair blue?" is about the natural hair for the dark elves (
- This cannot be fully confirmed for dark elves having blue hair as Karina is the ONLY other dark elven hero in the game.
- Her Epic skin "Virus" does not transform her but she gains a suit, when the ult is used.
- Selena and Zodiac skin (Gemini).
are the seventh heroes to receive
- Gemini skin is special as it comes with two (Halo & Shadow), which is a result of Gemini being stood for "Twins".
- Gemini (Shadow) only can purchasable separately in Zodiac Summon Event, while Gemini (Halo) can purchasable limited using .
- All of her skins is time-limited except for her Basic skin, Wasp Queen.
- Selena's Starlight skin 2019 (Double Identity) was originally set to be released on September, but since users were anticipated for her Lotus skin it was moved to October instead.
- She is one of the members of the S.T.U.N. Skin Series alongside and .