The Support role is to aid and help protect your allies in any situation. Your role is is to shield or heal them, to tanking some damage, or sacrificing yourself to keep others alive. You are often giving up the glorious kills in the game to support others but in the end, it's usually the support to secure the true MVP award. Support heroes usually lane with the marksman in the top lane or at the mid lane to be able to travel quickly where they are needed.
Supports are classified into three types: pure, primary, and secondary.
Because they have no other role, these heroes are full supports.
These heroes are mainly support who can also be used for a different purpose.
Because they are used in a different way than a support's main purpose, these heroes are half-support.
- Five of the support heroes have season exclusive skins: , , , , and .
- This class has the least number of heroes with only 17 heroes in 5 classes (particularly Fighter/Support, Support, Support/Assassin, Support/Tank, Mage/Support, Tank/Support in the game).
- , , and wields a hammer as a weapon.
- was formerly a Tank/Support hero. due to the fact his latest revamp, he was changed to be a Support/Fighter hero. His role was changed once more to Fighter/Support.
- , , , , , , , and are the only support heroes that doesn't provide an ally a shield or heal them however their general abilities are applied to forfend their allies.
- is the only hero who can possess an allied hero, albeit the chosen ally is far away. When she possesses in conveyance form with a passenger, he could have two passengers.
- , , , , , , and are the only support heroes who are playable in Mayhem Mode.
- is the only hero that has a competency to support allies and can assassinate as well.
- Only one support - Zodiac skin. (Taurus) have a
- Five of the supports have Squad skins: