Tanks heroes are the most durable among all in mobile legends. These front-line giants help in attacking enemies. They're usually found leading the charge, choosing the right times and situations to initiate aggression. Many tanks can also protect their more fragile teammates by stunning or pushing around dangerous foes and limiting their damage potential. In mobile legends, most classes of heroes are really versatile in terms of abilities and with the item crafting variations a "tank" can be played as a DPS if you choose the right equipment. Usually, tanks are laning on the bottom tower. Tank has high defense and hit point, but low damage. When used properly, a tank could be the strongest hero in the game.
Tanks are classified into three types: pure, primary, and secondary.
Because they have no other role, these heroes are full Tanks.
These heroes are mainly Tanks who can also be used for a different purpose.
Because they are used in a different way than a Tank's main purpose, these heroes are half-Tanks.
- and are the only tanks who are unplayable in Mayhem Mode.
- All of CC effect. , , , and 's skills have a
- and are the only heroes based on Ancient Greek mythological figures.
- Fighter with different animation skills, but his role was purely changed into a tank in Season 3. used to be a
- Fighter before. is just a pure
- Tank before. is just a pure
- Mage before. is just a pure
- Life Drain to enemy heroes. is a tank that his passive can inflict
- Max HP as shield and also have an unique ability to ignore her enemies' shields; to reduce her shield, see here. can have half of her
- , , , , and are the only tanks are female, but they're just a secondary tank.
- Secondary Tank role was removed. She is now a Pure Fighter since Patch 1.4.94, later her role was restore changed back in Patch 1.6.66. 's
- Secondary Tank role. He is now a Pure Fighter since Patch 1.5.46. 's
- was formerly a Tank/Support hero. On his latest revamp, he was changed to a Support/Fighter hero. His role was swapped to Fighter/Support.