- He is a mage capable of weather's element manipulation; he manipulates wind. The only other heroes of the same type are Aurora and Eudora.
- He's the only hero whose passive let's him add different effects to his skills, meaning he as multiple combinations of chosen effects resulting in many possile playstyles.
- For example, a player could choose to increase the damage on every skill, or to give CC effects to all of them, or a mix of both.
- He is one of the heroes whose abilities are based on the 5 Greek classical elements. He manipulates air.
- Despite being developed before several other heroes (Selena, Aldous, Claude, Belerick, Lunox, Thamuz, Leomord, Kimmy, Harith, Minsitthar, Hanzo, Kadita and Badang), Vale was released in Original servers only after all of them. Having been locked in Test servers for almost an entire year, he took the longest time to be released than any other hero.
- Although there's no prove about it, some people speculate this is because he was overpowered/underpowered, while others thought it's due to the fact that he's not related to the Jade Path/Twilight Pass/Conquest of Dawn storyline that involves other heroes that got relased before him (however, since many of the heroes listed above are not related to that storyline, the first opinion seems more plausible.)
- An interesting notice: if you sort the heroes in the "Heroes" page by release date, Vale will appear between Claude and Leomord, instead of being after Badang. That's because it's the time he was introduced in Advanced Servers.
Alice • Aurora • Chang'e • Cyclops • Esmeralda • Eudora • Faramis • Gord • Guinevere • Gusion • Harith • Harley • Kadita • Kagura • Karina • Kimmy • Lunox • Nana • Odette • Pharsa • Selena • Vale • Valir • Vexana • Zhask