- The name "Vexana" means "to drink" in Northern Kurdish language.
- Vexana is only the hero can reanimate an hero, by creating a clone of an enemy.
- This is not counted as correct answer in the MLBB Quiz question that asks "Which of the following heroes can summon allies to fight with them?".
- Because of a bug that has now been fixed, Reworked Vexana's puppet sometimes could attack untargettable items (such as Nana's Molina or Bruno's football) instead of the enemy. See in Youtube
- Because of another bug, Old Vexana's puppet was oversized compared to the original. See in Youtube.
- Vexana's Ultimate is inspired by the character Gerber from Magic Rush, who used to have the exact same Ultimate.
- Initially, the effect was exactly the same for both of them: deals sustain damage to a target and, if the target dies during that period, summon a clone of them. Vexana's was later changed so that the puppet is summoned even if the target survives, while Gerber now instantly summons the clone without the damage-over-time effect. (Gerber's change however was made long before Vexana was even announced).
- It took Vexana's "Sanguine Rose" Skin 8 Months (Nov. 2017 ー July 29 2018) to be released into the original server since it was leaked.
Alice • Aurora • Chang'e • Cyclops • Esmeralda • Eudora • Faramis • Gord • Guinevere • Gusion • Harith • Harley • Kadita • Kagura • Karina • Kimmy • Lunox • Nana • Odette • Pharsa • Selena • Vale • Valir • Vexana • Zhask